This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....

Go down 
+5
343_Guilty_Spark
Lt Xplosi
santosj95
Pein
DemonWolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

VENETICA
Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... Venetica-20080930031130340_640w

Information of the game:

It is set in a fantastic 16th century Venice, where the player assumes the role of young Scarlett, daughter of Death himself. She must fight against a threat that could not be worse… A Necromancer has stolen the supernatural powers of Death and managed to become immortal. Only a hero with equal powers will be able to stop him and his henchmen. Scarlett must answer the call.

On a journey through Venice and other areas Scarlett battles against many creatures of evil. Combat was designed in a way that controls are easy to learn, but training, skill and tactics are indispensable to master the challenges. Players will have to watch their opponent’s actions closely. They will have to find the right timing for their attacks if they want to put an end to the evil brood. Simple hack & slay will not be effective in the Action RPG Venetica.

Scarlett can use multiple different melee weapons: For example, the demon-banning Moonblade, devastating mauls or spear and shield. Because of her supernatural powers, the daughter of Death develops magical abilities and skills: Scarlett can talk to ghosts or summon undeads to boost her defenses. Many of these skills can be combined with weapons for maximum damage.

Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... Veneti11

Before Scarlett can use her supernatural skills, she has to train and develop these abilities. Right at the beginning of Venetica, Scarlett has no clue about the responsible tasks of Death her father is fulfilling. Accordingly she is not fully aware of her special powers.

Following the RPG tradition, players have to collect experience points they can use to build new skills. Scarlett can learn these tactics from her Mentors. Experience points are gained from slain enemies as well as successfully completed quests.

Venetica will be a cinematic Action RPG with an extraordinary and deep story. The game mixes emotion and action in stunning ways.

A unique and living world full of surprises is waiting for the player, set in fantastic 16th century Venice and paired with intuitive and easy to learn gameplay.

As Cinematic RPG Venetica offers movie like cameras, subtlety used cut scenes and spectacular images on a marvelous trip through a unique game world that is hard to match in the genre.

dtp entertainment will release Venetica developed by Deck 13 in 2010 for PC and Xbox 360®️.

Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... Veneti10

looks good huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Another few pics to admire:

Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... Venetica
Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... S36601_pc_108
Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... S36601_pc_117
Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... S36601_pc_118
Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... S3660110
(I know what you're thinking about that last picture. Yes, that IS Ezio behind her!)
Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... S3660111
Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... S36601_pc_42
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:55 pm

looks ok,i guess
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Looks awesome, I had already heard about this, didn't know it was coming out this year...

Kudos to you, you always find time to dig all this information about games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:09 pm

santosj95 wrote:
Looks awesome, I had already heard about this, didn't know it was coming out this year...

lol yeah I spend a lot of time on game websites and so I may as well share what I find Wink
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:10 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
looks ok,i guess

Razz If you liked Fable II then you'll probably love this.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
looks ok,i guess

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It has that Fable "vibe", although it seems a bit more complex, which is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 pm

demondragondude wrote:
santosj95 wrote:

lol yeah I spend a lot of time on game websites and so I may as well share what I find Wink

It's still kind of you to do so, thanks. =)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 pm

santosj95 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
looks ok,i guess

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It has that Fable "vibe", although it seems a bit more complex, which is fine by me.

Yes, definately. Same here.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 pm

santosj95 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
santosj95 wrote:

It's still kind of you to do so, thanks. =)

hehe xD Thanks for saying thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:32 pm

it looks awsome!!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:05 pm

I like the art style, but I'll have to see some gameplay before I get excited about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Has a Syberia feeling on it, but i dunno. Not really in my list this game..
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm

like the art style. but they should wait a year on this developemt tweak some imperfections and graphics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....   Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed 2 Meets Fable ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: