This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

time to start again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

time to start again Empty
PostSubject: time to start again   time to start again EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:51 am

ok people Ive been A long time watcher and atM im getting annOyied at tRuth so in a fue days i am going to see what truth has to fight with as he seems to be one of the most hypoCritical people ive seen. Also due to people asking me to participate In this firefight between the 3 consoles and with my previous Actions taken i feel that i should start up again.

i hope that Most people will respect the actions i will take in the coming days as i will try to See if i can gain a true debate Out of the thought poilce a.k.a theliesbindingyoudown.

the main points i believe i should touch up on is his massive ability to ignoRe what everyone is telling him including not to mention what he is saying about the topic at hand then by using his Right way of thinking that nobodY else in the whole world has thought of he some how makes a point.

this also known as his hypocrisy

next i believe should be his ego

then his tactics.

is there anything else i should add apart from simply the normal shit i would do?

remember people as truth would tell us LOOKATTHECONTEXT
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: time to start again   time to start again EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 am

He's more than a simple hypocrite. He's also a:

Agitprop
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agitprop

As for his tactics look this up:

Straw Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: time to start again   time to start again EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

hm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to start again   time to start again Empty

Back to top Go down

time to start again
Page 1 of 1