This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2

Go down 
+8
popjack88
ZaFtxX
PtothaWHAT
Lt Xplosi
GeneralMLD
Blixtstorm
Stoney
Master_Chief
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 am

But Bioware had to pull them back down to earth - Again. LOL@The comments.
http://www.n4g.com:80/ps3/NewsCom-469072.aspx?CT=1#Comments
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 am

They wont get it....When you think about how much Microsoft pumped into Mass effect 1 they still own rights to it even though EA bought Bioware outright, they would still have to negotiate with MS to release ME 1 if they ever wanted to port it to the PS3.

IMO it would be a waste of time,money and effort on Biowares/EA's behalf....it would stuggle to break the 500,000 mark and nowadays companys need to break the million mark to make any profit.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 am

I talked with static on messenger last night about just this. I said that the game engine is probably shared between other games hence the ps3 code.

And i was correct.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
They wont get it....When you think about how much Microsoft pumped into Mass effect 1 they still own rights to it even though EA bought Bioware outright, they would still have to negotiate with MS to release ME 1 if they ever wanted to port it to the PS3.

IMO it would be a waste of time,money and effort on Biowares/EA's behalf....it would stuggle to break the 500,000 mark and nowadays companys need to break the million mark to make any profit.
QFT I agree with you 100 percent.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:52 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
I talked with static on messenger last night about just this. I said that the game engine is probably shared between other games hence the ps3 code.

And i was correct.
You were right.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm

i was concerned.............cause this also happened with bioshock.........and it came true.

but MS must have paid the $$$$$$ since ME1 is 360/PC
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
i was concerned.............cause this also happened with bioshock.........and it came true.

but MS must have paid the $$$$$$ since ME1 is 360/PC

ME1 was published by Microsoft Game Studios, so they have pushed alot of money in to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 pm

BooYah they wont get it Very Happy muhahahahah
Back to top Go down
PtothaWHAT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Well BioWare them selves debunked to rumor here, 2nd page

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/925844&lf=8
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:13 pm

i thought every ps3 owner has an UB3R L33T pc? LOL
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
LOL
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:46 pm

let them drool
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 pm

popjack88 wrote:
let them drool
Nice avatar.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 pm

popjack88 wrote:
let them drool

i think more people will be drooling over your avatar.

Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
let them drool

i think more people will be drooling over your avatar.

Just kidding.
LOL
Back to top Go down
A7MAD
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:51 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:

Even if that were true, MS benefits from it...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:

rofl exactly!! They're the first to claim that the game doesn't matter because they can play It on the pc and they're also on their knees begging for a port to ps3. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 pm

A7MAD wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

QFT
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

rofl exactly!! They're the first to claim that the game doesn't matter because they can play It on the pc and they're also on their knees begging for a port to ps3. Lol
Lol Funny how that works isnt it?
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

k
A7MAD wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

how? ms takes no revenues from pc games unless it's published by them. but maybe you mean that it's not on ps3?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:19 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
k
A7MAD wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

how? ms takes no revenues from pc games unless it's published by them. but maybe you mean that it's not on ps3?
But if its on Games on Windows then MS does get revenue since the games are running on their operating system.
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
k
A7MAD wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

But if its on Games on Windows then MS does get revenue since the games are running on their operating system.
are you guessing or do you know for sure? if you have a link I would appreciate it. as far as I know it's just a branding
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
k
A7MAD wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

are you guessing or do you know for sure? if you have a link I would appreciate it. as far as I know it's just a branding
Do you have a link proving that MS doesnt? You honestly think MS recieves no benefit from Games for Windows?
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
k
A7MAD wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

Do you have a link proving that MS doesnt?
I asked 1st : )
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:34 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:
k
A7MAD wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

Do you have a link proving that MS doesnt?
I asked 1st : )
Doesnt matter because you cant prove that they dont.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2   PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want  Mass Effect 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 fanboys have their hopes and dreams shattered again - They really want Mass Effect 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: