This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite retro game

Go down 
+5
Blixtstorm
Stoney
Zombl337
Noelol
DemonWolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite retro game Empty
PostSubject: Favorite retro game   Favorite retro game EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:01 pm

I guess this goes here since it technically is on the subject of gaming. Anyway, what is your favorite game or series from before 2000?

Mine is obviously the Marathon series.

Here's some gameplay (yes, Noel gave me the idea)

and Guilty Gear X2 Reload

Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Favorite retro game   Favorite retro game EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Favorite Retro game? Try PONG & Super Mario Bros 3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Favorite retro game   Favorite retro game EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 am

Three off the top of my head.