This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox Live Games on Demand

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
s45gr32

Xbox Live Games on Demand Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live Games on Demand   Xbox Live Games on Demand EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Xbox Live Games on Demand is the key for the xbox 360 to propel itself from 2nd to 1st in retail sales. Imagine instead of going to your local gamestore or Wal-Mart the 360 gamer just downloads the greatest and latest 360 game via Games on Demand. Neat huh!!! Now this is what Games on Demand may provide for 360 gamers:

[list=1][*]Native 1080p HD resolution for (only for xbox 360 elite) its 360 games
  1. [b]Less Technical Issues
    Shorter Load Times
    More videogame content like the expansion of the storyline of the game, etc.
    For $40-50 dollars for games like Crackdown 2, Metro 2023, Mass Effect 2, etc.
    No more disc tray jamming, no more disc read errors, and no more dis scratches.

Also Killer Instinct a new Crimson Skies or Siberia games would be welcomed especially oddworld.

That's the potential of the xbox 360 willing to be realized.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Games on Demand   Xbox Live Games on Demand EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:26 pm

as i do believe that digital distrabution is the future i dont believe that everyone is ready for it. i think it would be better if we had the choice of downloading the games or having the physical copy. i think that they are trying to let people get use to the idea of downloading games.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Games on Demand   Xbox Live Games on Demand EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Physical copy by a mile. What would you do if your hardware failed and all the games on it got deleted? If the day comes when there stop distrubuting software, that will be the day I stop playing video games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Games on Demand   Xbox Live Games on Demand EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 am

I'd rather have the physical copy of a game. It's nice to have the choice but I'll never buy a games on demand game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Games on Demand   Xbox Live Games on Demand EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:03 pm

I never get games on demand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Games on Demand   Xbox Live Games on Demand Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Games on Demand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: XBox Live-
Jump to: