This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...

Go down 
+5
343_Guilty_Spark
DustinDutRank
Kendo
Arbiteris
360WNED
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:53 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
See, he "probably" doesn't have a girlfriend.
We all assume something about someone but most of the time it isn't true.
I mean, people call me fag on my videos all the time, but how can I be a fag when I have a girlfriend? lol.

PRES is a big douche on Youtube, I know that, I mean he even admits that he is the biggest troll in this Console War. But no one really acts that way in real life. Except for Truth, now that guy is just a plain old douche bag.

Hypocrite much?
All this time you said that no one acts like they do on youtube in real life and now you say Truth is a douche in life and on youtube....
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
I mean, people call me fag on my videos all the time, but how can I be a fag when I have a girlfriend? lol.

PRES is a big douche on Youtube, I know that, I mean he even admits that he is the biggest troll in this Console War. But no one really acts that way in real life. Except for Truth, now that guy is just a plain old douche bag.

Hypocrite much?
All this time you said that no one acts like they do on youtube in real life and now you say Truth is a douche in life and on youtube....
1st page, 9th post...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Hypocrite much?
1st page, 9th post...

OK i stand corrected.
But that doesnt compensate for the fact that I believe Elpresador is a douchbag outside of youtube. Look at the original poster. There is a video of him topless dancing around like a 5 year old girl.
These guys aren't professional actors, some if not a lot of their personality will show up in their youtube videos.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm

The original video was of him acting like he was fighting like a 360 fanboy if I remember correctly. No one is a professional actor on Youtube lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 pm

I know I shouldnt be saying this and sorry if it sounds harsh but just please Shut Up Dustin
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Dustin you don't seem to understand that to create a douchey persona like elpresador they guy has to be a real douche. He calls it entertainment, because acting like a dickhead and pissing people off as a troll is entertaining to him.

The guy is an asshole regardless of if he pulls himself together once in awhile to act somewhat normal outside of youtube.

Why defend a person like that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 pm

You don't seem to understand that EVERYONE in the console war making vids act like douche bags.
I know this is a 360 fan site, but you can't pick and choose who to hate on when EVERYONE acts like a douche.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I know I shouldnt be saying this and sorry if it sounds harsh but just please Shut Up Dustin
Stop being a fanboy for 5 minutes of your life and maybe you will get it. It's like WWE, do you honestly think those people act like that in the real world?
Some of you guys amaze me at how close minded you are acting.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
You don't seem to understand that EVERYONE in the console war making vids act like douche bags.
I know this is a 360 fan site, but you can't pick and choose who to hate on when EVERYONE acts like a douche.

Ok, why don't you give me an example of a Xbox 360 fanboy who acts like elpresador. I don't mean exactly like him, but acts like the biggest douchebag in the room in every video.

Most of the Xbox 360 fanboys I've seen do videos relatively respectfully even when bashing the hell out of Sony and the PS3. Elpresador, 7thlevel, truthsettingufree, and their followers are on a whole new level of douchbagery. Entertainment intended or genuinely douchbags to the core in real life as well.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Ok, why don't you give me an example of a Xbox 360 fanboy who acts like elpresador. I don't mean exactly like him, but acts like the biggest douchebag in the room in every video.

Most of the Xbox 360 fanboys I've seen do videos relatively respectfully even when bashing the hell out of Sony and the PS3. Elpresador, 7thlevel, truthsettingufree, and their followers are on a whole new level of douchbagery. Entertainment intended or genuinely douchbags to the core in real life as well.
MLD is respectful? He's the only 360 guy I'm Subscribed to because all the others are boring. 7thlevel a douche? How is he a douche and MLD isn't?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

MLD is respectful? He's the only 360 guy I'm Subscribed to because all the others are boring. 7thlevel a douche? How is he a douche and MLD isn't?

Hmm, interesting response.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Stop being a fanboy for 5 minutes of your life and maybe you will get it. It's like WWE, do you honestly think those people act like that in the real world?

In what way exactly. Just because we think he hes a prick that makes us close-minded? Explain please.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

In what way exactly. Just because we think he hes a prick that makes us close-minded? Explain please.
No, the fact that you think he acts like that outside of Youtube makes you closeminded.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

No, the fact that you think he acts like that outside of Youtube makes you closeminded.

Its just an assumption. All speculation. Out off curiousity have you met him in real life?
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Its just an assumption. All speculation. Out off curiousity have you met him in real life?
No, but like I said, I have talked to him and played online with him quite a few times.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Damn you guys have been arguing for a minute. I'll put it like this. I made this thread because he's a very VERY sad individual. He can pull the wool over some peoples eyes & act like it was all just a joke,but I honestly believe alot of what he did was how he really felt. Now people Like myself who made him feel like shit could have persuaded him into seeing how stupid he really is, but i honestly think that was really him. You can compare it to the WWE, but one thing is missing from this equation. A shit load of money. No 40 year old shouldn't find it amusing to be a dick for free... Most people act like they do on youtube. IE BlackBond, Zyphernix, SamualtehGeek, and many more. Only people who act other then themselves at times are comedians or actor who want to get famous off of youtube... Pressador is neither. Like I told BB on youtube when does the entertainment begin & the stupidity end? If it really is an act he's still sad.
NOTHING HE DOES IN ENTERTAINING!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Dustin,im sorry to say your a moron.Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
And that's why you are 14 and still in middle school. Or maybe high school Idk. Let the adults talk, you're one liners are not needed.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:15 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
And that's why you are 14 and still in middle school. Or maybe high school Idk. Let the adults talk, you're one liners are not needed.

Oh see,now your pathetic enough to bring my age into this arguement?Cant think of anything else to say?

"let the adult's tak"
ROFL!!!!!Funniest line of the day
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Oh see,now your pathetic enough to bring my age into this arguement?Cant think of anything else to say?

"let the adult's tak"
That is a pretty funny, funny how grammatically incorrect it is.
And I only bring up your age becaue you pop up into a discussion when no one is talking to you and leave a smart remark like a little kid would.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:27 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

"let the adult's tak"
That is a pretty funny, funny how grammatically incorrect it is.
And I only bring up your age becaue you pop up into a discussion when no one is talking to you and leave a smart remark like a little kid would.

So now your bringinig in grammer.i cant wait to see what you'll say next.

I can pop into ANY discussion on this forum as i please.this forum is open to everyone.Not just you.

I told you to shut up because everyone is getting annoyed by your stupid comment's and arguement's.All you do is argue.So now your telling me i cant say anything?Your the one as smart as a little kid.Not me.I just proved you wrong on this post.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh yes,i have a reason to ban you Dustin.

When you first joined this forum you harrassed MC.Niow your harrassing other member's as well.AND i alreayd gave you a warning when you first joined.

Cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: