This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FF on 360 already has DLC ready

Go down 
+3
DemonWolf
ghost23
Master_Chief
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

FF on 360 already has DLC ready Empty
PostSubject: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 am

If this turns out to be exclusive DLC Ithe PS3 fanboys will be upset. LOL@The comments to the article.
http://www.n4g.com:80/xbox360/NewsCom-471327.aspx?CT=1#Comments
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 am

If Microsoft turns a long time Sony exclusive into exclusive DLC for XBOX 360, it will be the biggest kick in the balls for PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 am

ghost23 wrote:
If Microsoft turns a long time Sony exclusive into exclusive DLC for XBOX 360, it will be the biggest kick in the balls for PS3 fanboys.
I agree. The PS3 fanboy butthurt would be heard across the internet.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:19 am

ghost23 wrote:

Yeah that would be hilarious!!!
Hope it happens just so I can laugh xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
SlyOwnage

SlyOwnage

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:17 pm

i dpubt square will make it exclusive considering the majority of the fanbase is on the PS3 and probably will be the majority of sales and they would lose out alot in dosh.But perhaps microsoft will strike a deal with square enix like with rockstar, who knows?maybe they will announce it at X10
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

SlyOwnage wrote:
i dpubt square will make it exclusive considering the majority of the fanbase is on the PS3
Of course you do.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Generally I want for myself what other gamers want for themselves but to be totally honest, the PS3 zealots make me glad when they miss out on stuff because of their attitudes towards people with a primary preference toward the 360 and not the PS3.

To these guys, I hope SE screws you over! It's only for the sake of other gamers I want everyone to get the DLC, unlike Sony fantard zealots, I want gamers to enjoy their games to the utmost. Generally that's what separates us from the PS3 zealot heathens, we're gamers with a gaming passion, they're assholes who care about a corporation that never cared about them.
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 pm

A7MAD wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Generally I want for myself what other gamers want for themselves but to be totally honest, the PS3 zealots make me glad when they miss out on stuff because of their attitudes towards people with a primary preference toward the 360 and not the PS3.

To these guys, I hope SE screws you over! It's only for the sake of other gamers I want everyone to get the DLC, unlike Sony fantard zealots, I want gamers to enjoy their games to the utmost. Generally that's what separates us from the PS3 zealot heathens, we're gamers with a gaming passion, they're assholes who care about a corporation that never cared about them.
*holds fist out*pound it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF on 360 already has DLC ready   FF on 360 already has DLC ready Empty

Back to top Go down

FF on 360 already has DLC ready
Page 1 of 1