This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm

before i start talking..i dont hate gow 1 and 2,they are one of my favorite video games ever..but im at the violence circle in dantes inferno at the moment,and i have to say dantes inferno is better.hell is just mind blowingly awesome displayed in this game,the characters,the enemies,the graphics and the gameplay are amazing,every detail in every circle is just awesome..its fun,addicting and has better puzzles than gow series..thats just my opinion,but i think gow3 will be better than dantes inferno,so far dantes inferno=my favorite hack n slash game,eventhough it got average reviews
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Review them game for real then. Set the record straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Well I would hope the game is better considering GoW 1 and 2 came out last gen.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Cool. Good to hear you like it.
I agree you should do a review. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Cool. Good to hear you like it.
I agree you should do a review. Smile
ill do a review soon
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am

No it isn't its A on metacritic, GOW 1 & 2 are AAA. They win hands down. and the story is way better. Dante is just a cheesy copy. hmf was right it should be called Kratos's inferno. lol.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
No it isn't its A on metacritic, GOW 1 & 2 are AAA. They win hands down. and the story is way better. Dante is just a cheesy copy. hmf was right it should be called Kratos's inferno. lol.
if you play the game you will see the story is far more engaging and it has twists...in gow 1 we all know whats gonna happen,kratos is gonna get the pandora box,kill ares and take his place,in gow 2 is similar,he is betrayed by zeus and the gods,and he tries to get to the sisters of fate,from a mile away,you know he wont kill him,why would zeus go alone fighting kratos?? he would get killed,if he dies,all gods die,so he escaped and gaia wanted help and kratos accepted to help the titans..its a story that from the very begining you will know whats gonna happen,dantes inferno is more darker,and has more twists
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
if you play the game you will see the story is far more engaging and it has twists...in gow 1 we all know whats gonna happen,kratos is gonna get the pandora box,kill ares and take his place,in gow 2 is similar,he is betrayed by zeus and the gods,and he tries to get to the sisters of fate,from a mile away,you know he wont kill him,why would zeus go alone fighting kratos?? he would get killed,if he dies,all gods die,so he escaped and gaia wanted help and kratos accepted to help the titans..its a story that from the very begining you will know whats gonna happen,dantes inferno is more darker,and has more twists

I take it you never read Dante's Inferno. Its based on a movie and a film. Its odvious what will happen. At least with GOW there aren't books or anything that will give it away. And from what I played in the E3 demo, I have a lot of questions like why he attacked the titan at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2   Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dantes Inferno > GOW 1 and 2
Page 1 of 1