This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews

Go down 
+4
DemonWolf
handkerchief
ghost23
Master_Chief
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews Empty
PostSubject: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 am

Tired of IGN and Gamespot? Lets switch to a site that will tell us what we want to hear. LMAO!!!!!!
http://www2.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233249
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 am

LOL. No matter where they turn, it will not have gotten better scores than Mass Effect 2.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:49 am

correct me if i wrong but i heard that site doesnt give out scores
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 am

This review of WKC says to go play ME2 instead. (near the end of the review).
http://thego.com.au/gaming/item/root/whiteknight
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:15 am

Lmao, the games are masterpieces!! I don't care if every single critic disagrees...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 am

demondragondude wrote:
Lmao, the games are masterpieces!! I don't care if every single critic disagrees...
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 am

demondragondude wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

demondragondude wrote:
rotflmao
Back to top Go down
A7MAD
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 am

When I used to frequent PSU before one of their mods got on a super power trip and wanted to ban me for anything (shout out to Agriel lol) who couldn't handle a dose of reality.

I remember some of the zealots there yelling and screaming that Eurogamer is biased and in MS' pocket, now they claim EG are 'level headed' but as soon as they give GT5 a 7.5-8/10 watch them go skits again.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 am

A7MAD wrote:
When I used to frequent PSU before one of their mods got on a super power trip and wanted to ban me for anything (shout out to Agriel lol) who couldn't handle a dose of reality.

I remember some of the zealots there yelling and screaming that Eurogamer is biased and in MS' pocket, now they claim EG are 'level headed' but as soon as they give GT5 a 7.5-8/10 watch them go skits again.
QFT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 am

Oh now thats just sad. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews   LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

LMAO! The PS3 fanboys are really hurting over those MAG and WKC reviews
Page 1 of 1