This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How far an I? (fable 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

How far an I? (fable 2) Empty
PostSubject: How far an I? (fable 2)   How far an I? (fable 2) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm trying to not complete fable 2 yet coz I love it so much and I don't want the experience to be over yet lol so I was wondering if I have a lot left of the game? I'm in that errr town of pirates Which is called blood something. Errr where u have to get loads of renown to get that dude to join u. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How far an I? (fable 2)   How far an I? (fable 2) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Id say your like 2 or 3 hours away.Unless you doing a bunch of side quests and other things.But if your going to keep playing the main story then you have like 2 or 3 hours left.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How far an I? (fable 2)   How far an I? (fable 2) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Id say your like 2 or 3 hours away.Unless you doing a bunch of side quests and other things.But if your going to keep playing the main story then you have like 2 or 3 hours left.

Hey, I just completed it yesterday. lol you're right. I was about 3 hours away xD

I tried to stop myself from playing any further but I couldn't resist the temptation. Seriously it's my favourite game this generation! Fable III will be a must-have game to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How far an I? (fable 2)   How far an I? (fable 2) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:20 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Hey, I just completed it yesterday. lol you're right. I was about 3 hours away xD

I tried to stop myself from playing any further but I couldn't resist the temptation. Seriously it's my favourite game this generation! Fable III will be a must-have game to me.

Wow,i have no idea why you liked Fable 2 so much.It lacked in soo many thing's.But still fun i guess.If you buy the Platanium version,it add's like 3 or 4 hour's onto the main story.Kinda like fable lost chapter's.

But i do think Fable 3 will be better.there doing something totally new.Not just an updated version of the previous Fable with a different story.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: How far an I? (fable 2)   How far an I? (fable 2) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm

fable 2 is awsome i have completed it 4 times
my record is 10 hours i think

YAY!!! MY 1000 post Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far an I? (fable 2)   How far an I? (fable 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

How far an I? (fable 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Assists & Guides-