This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shenmue III

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Go to 2:40

Im starting get excited. I've been waiting for this game for God knows how long. I can imagine it running on the Yakuza 4 engine. bounce bounce bounce

C'mon Sega just do it!!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Who his this guy? I didn't understand one bit what he said. Is the game in development or is SEGA thinking in doing it? E3?

People rumors like these have been around for ages, like FF 7 remake or like Duke Nukem Forever but without footage.

Either way has much from my heart i want to see Shenmue 3 this Gen, half of me do not believe in a release of the game. Its just good bussiness that matters in this industry these days and the Shenmue franchise is not good for bussiness.

I mean what fans are expecting now for a Shenmue 3? A world-map somehow has big has GTA were you CAN actually talk to ever single individual and walk-around.

Do you know the money a game like Shenmue would cost? A lot..

SEGA ain't gonna make the game cuz its has one of the biggest fanbase demand in videogaming history. Its like gaming pre-orders, if a game has 500k that does not mean its gonna sell 500k games on the first day..
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:37 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Who his this guy? I didn't understand one bit what he said. Is the game in development or is SEGA thinking in doing it? E3?

People rumors like these have been around for ages, like FF 7 remake or like Duke Nukem Forever but without footage.

Either way has much from my heart i want to see Shenmue 3 this Gen, half of me do not believe in a release of the game. Its just good bussiness that matters in this industry these days and the Shenmue franchise is not good for bussiness.

I mean what fans are expecting now for a Shenmue 3? A world-map somehow has big has GTA were you CAN actually talk to ever single individual and walk-around.

Do you know the money a game like Shenmue would cost? A lot..

SEGA ain't gonna make the game cuz its has one of the biggest fanbase demand in videogaming history. Its like gaming pre-orders, if a game has 500k that does not mean its gonna sell 500k games on the first day..

http://www.eurogamer.pt/articles/sega-fala-sobre-shenmue-iii

Tal como acontece todos os anos, a edição da revista japonesa Famitsu, dedicada à consola Xbox 360, entrevistou uma série de produtoras japonesas para saber quais os seus futuros planos para a Xbox 360, que por sua vez acabam também por falar em algo que interessa a todos os que possuem outras consolas.

Na edição deste ano a SEGA destacou-se ao falar sobre a muito requisitada sequela de Shenmue 2. A produtora ainda pensa muito em fazer o jogo no entanto existe o factor vendas e rentabilidade a ter em conta.

Nenhum dos jogos anteriores vendeu realmente bem para o investimento feito, e a SEGA está reticente no que toca a voltar a ressuscitar a série. No entanto a companhia assegurou aos fãs, que se houver uma oportunidade de revisitar a série, eles adorarão fazê-lo.

A SEGA também deixou no ar a hipótese de uma das três construtoras de consolas financiarem a produção do jogo em troca de um acordo de exclusividade. Veremos se a Nintendo, Microsoft ou Sony estão interessadas

Your Portugeses yes? Anyway I came across this.(I had to translate it)
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Yes i'am. The article speaks the same has i've posted before. Shemue I&II didn't sold well so they're not very sure about making the third one.
In the end however says a funny thing that is that SEGA is willing to do a exclusivity arrangement from any company that wants to finance the game production (Nintendo, M$ and Sony).

Well..any of those three have shitloads of money. Its only a matter of wanting. But it will be a risky move, that i'm not sure if any of those 3 are 100% willing to play.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am

Maybe not but hears to hopeing! But then again, MS could afford the risk imo. Especially consideing how wealthy the company is and how awesome there advertiesing and marketing is.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Cool but I don't think I've ever heard of the game. But yakuza looks pretty cool so if this games similar that's good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Cool but I don't think I've ever heard of the game. But yakuza looks pretty cool so if this games similar that's good.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:48 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my thoughts exsactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shenmue III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenmue III   Shenmue III Empty

Back to top Go down

Shenmue III
Page 1 of 1