This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 2 last horah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Halo 2 last horah Empty
PostSubject: Halo 2 last horah   Halo 2 last horah EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

As bungie described, apparently bungie is going to have a Halo 2 event on April 14. As a goodbye to halo 2 online. I am going to miss halo 2 online. Anyone else participating?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Halo 2 last horah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 last horah   Halo 2 last horah EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

ill participate
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Halo 2 last horah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 last horah   Halo 2 last horah EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 pm

make sure to post something about this a few days before it starts or I will forget
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Halo 2 last horah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 last horah   Halo 2 last horah EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:35 pm

i will for sure,i will record a vid from my iphone and put it on youtube. dam i will miss this,i wish they never did it.I remember in Nov 2004 playing till 5 am. I heard you can still play with xbox connect! also at least we can play lan and split screen at home. Hopefully bungie can get some classic maps on Halo 3 like ivory tower.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Halo 2 last horah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 last horah   Halo 2 last horah EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:38 am

This will mark the end of an era or amazing online play. Halo 2 was the definitive online experience when it first launched and it has set the bar for all multiplayer games that have come after it. I'll really be sad that its all ending.
Halo 2 is probably the reason that Microsoft didn't cut support earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

Halo 2 last horah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 last horah   Halo 2 last horah EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:40 am

i'll be on even though i hate halo2 because melee damges less
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo 2 last horah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 last horah   Halo 2 last horah Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 2 last horah
Page 1 of 1