This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost Odyssey, is it any good?

Go down 
+3
DarkSwarm85
Stoney
santosj95
7 posters
AuthorMessage
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

Lost Odyssey, is it any good? Empty
PostSubject: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 pm

I haven't really been a fan of the JRPG genre, but I would like to give this game a try, since I heard great things about it.

I know the graphics and the story are good, but I would like to ask anyone who has played it or knows someone who has if the battle system is as good?

I ask this because alot of JRPG's require big amounts of combat time, and if the batlle system is bad, I fear my interest for the game might fade.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm

I played the first 4 hours and tbh...It was boring as hell. The lead character is a twat.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Isn't the main character a dude that looks like a chick?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I played the first 4 hours and tbh...It was boring as hell. The lead character is a twat.

The same applies with any jrpg lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 pm

santosj95 wrote:
I haven't really been a fan of the JRPG genre, but I would like to give this game a try, since I heard great things about it.

I know the graphics and the story are good, but I would like to ask anyone who has played it or knows someone who has if the battle system is as good?

I ask this because alot of JRPG's require big amounts of combat time, and if the batlle system is bad, I fear my interest for the game might fade.

I haven't played it but I want to. It's made by Hironubu Sakaguchi(is that how it's spelled?)

The battle system is turn-based but with these timed button press sequences. I know how long JRPG's are. I've played Final Fantasy X. It was boring as hell when I started that game but it eventually payed off when the story actually got good....in 10 hours.

I think you should buy it. I'm gonna.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 pm

You should get it. Its great.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm

best jrpg in the 360
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:51 pm

joe11 wrote:
best jrpg in the 360
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Odyssey, is it any good?   Lost Odyssey, is it any good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Odyssey, is it any good?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: