This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype

Go down 
+10
raspymanic1
Arbiteris
Pein
day walker
Stigma
Spartan v07
ghost23
ZaFtxX
Lt Xplosi
Master_Chief
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype Empty
PostSubject: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:49 pm

LOL@All the butthurt comments from the PS3 fanboys.
http://www.n4g.com:80/ps3/NewsCom-475285.aspx?CT=1#Comments
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 pm

oh my god they are annoying cant stand the truth -_-
trey delay
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:50 pm

yea my hype meter sky rocketed.

conviction also caught me off guard, the new vids look sick
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:39 am

Halo Reach has new gameplay elements unlike God of War 3. That alone will make it a better game.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 am

lol i figured,i always go to n4g when there is some MS news because i know i will get laughs.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:41 am

You notice how they are getting butthurt because the article says Halo Reach graphics are on par or greater than God of War as it's still in development? PS3 fanboys are the biggest graphic whores in existence, do they not know what a good game is? Besides Graphics are more than just realism, it's also things like lighting, textures, and details, something which it looks like Halo Reach beats God of War 3 on.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 am

BlackStigma wrote:
You notice how they are getting butthurt because the article says Halo Reach graphics are on par or greater than God of War as it's still in development? PS3 fanboys are the biggest graphic whores in existence, do they not know what a good game is? Besides Graphics are more than just realism, it's also things like lighting, textures, and details, something which it looks like Halo Reach beats God of War 3 on.
Very true. Thats because PS3 fanboys want so desperately to believe that their precious PS3 is the uber god console with the most power. And as they see that belief being shattered in front of their very eyes they instantly go into denial mode. Of course I've already seen proof in the past that 360 and PS3 are pretty similar in capabilities. But Halo Reach already looks better than anything I've seen on PS3 and unlike Killzone 2 its not a cramped corridor shooter. And Halo Reach has scale as well as graphics.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 am

BlackStigma wrote:
another thing is that they dont believe that the 360 pushed creates graphics greater to the one game that pushed there console. and in retrospects they go oh crap all our epic looking games can be done elsewere nooo
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 pm

*OUT OF TOPIC* thank god there is sprinting in halo..omg after playing soo many shooters on 360,i was wondering one question "why the hell there isnt sprinting on halo 3 or halo odst?"
when i saw the dev diary for halo reach...i screamed "HELL YES"..lol but anyway the point of this topic..both games are going to be amazing,i dont care what either side is going to say,both games are going to be mindblowing.only halo reach will have more hype than god of war 3,since the game is releasing almost a month,while we have to wait for halo reach,probably september.and ofcourse on e3 there is going to have a demo and mutliplayer gameplay,which everyone will make their hype meter go up
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:08 pm

How do you guy's stand looking at these butthurt comment's?After looking at 3 or 4 comment's i closed the page.No point reading PS3 fantard's comment's.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:42 pm

lol! lol! lol! um whats god of war scratch
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm

anyway in my opinion ive just played dantes inferno and apart from being short its just as good a gow3, graphics and gameplay wise
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:01 pm

LoL you know what I love about ps3 fanboys? They can't alter critics ratings, they can't make a good AAA 360 game seem bad and they don't want to admit that a 360 game looks good. So what do they do? They attack the ratings of all 360 games & 360 game vids. Look at the Halo Reach Vidoc clip. 3/5 lmao!
Whereas God Of War 3, 5 stars.

And it's even funnier when obvious ps3 fanboys write reviews for 360 games. Like Mass Effect they give 1/10 and say that the online multiplayer was laggy. LoL if they'd even played the game they'd know there IS NO online multiplayer.

hehe epic fail.

And I love Bungie!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 pm

demondragondude wrote:
LoL you know what I love about ps3 fanboys? They can't alter critics ratings, they can't make a good AAA 360 game seem bad and they don't want to admit that a 360 game looks good. So what do they do? They attack the ratings of all 360 games & 360 game vids. Look at the Halo Reach Vidoc clip. 3/5 lmao!
Whereas God Of War 3, 5 stars.

And it's even funnier when obvious ps3 fanboys write reviews for 360 games. Like Mass Effect they give 1/10 and say that the online multiplayer was laggy. LoL if they'd even played the game they'd know there IS NO online multiplayer.

hehe epic fail.

And I love Bungie!!!!
QFT triple D
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Btw that article sounds like it was written by Generalmld lol
Quote :
After seeing both of Sony’s and Microsoft’s best of the best for 2010, I personally see the year being the nail in Sony’s coffin rather than the year they “catch up”
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Btw that article sounds like it was written by Generalmld lol
Quote :
After seeing both of Sony’s and Microsoft’s best of the best for 2010, I personally see the year being the nail in Sony’s coffin rather than the year they “catch up”
LOL
Back to top Go down
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:56 am

was there any question? i dont think theres any game that has more hype than the halo series, reach will have the biggest hype train in the history of hype O_O lol plus lots of taco bell cups lol
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:55 pm

lol butt hurt p3 fanboys
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

They are doing damage control in the comment sections lol
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 am

I totally undermined GOW 3 prior to downllading the E3 2009 demo, I made the assumption it'd be more of the same prior. It truly brought back perspective on how awesome I think this game will be, as awesome as I think it'll be I don't think it's all roses though.

Saying that and loving what I saw on screen (and the fact it looks better now) I must say that zealots from all walks suck and as I always say they lack intellect on levels.

GOW series as great as it is revolves around the hack 'n' slash genre, whilst many love the genre (inc myself) the FPS genre is vastly more populated and the fact we're discussing a HALO game and one as re-vamped as Reach in my mind makes me question the comments made from N4G. Do these people recognize the title in discussion? The genre? The fact this is possibly Bungie's last Halo game? Halo, their baby!

Halo is synonymous with the 360, that in itself speaks volumes, whilst GOW series is a Sony household name, it hasn't left the same effect as the Halo name/brand, problem is because the PS3 zealots do not comprehend the importance Halo has and will probably always have with the XBOX and the fact that FPS titles attract a greater audience in general they can not see beyond their own preferences.

It's one thing to like a game above another (that's normal and no one can object that) but to go beyond just accepting different people have different tastes these guys go out and show any third person looking into the matter that they are indeed stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype   Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype Empty

Back to top Go down

Bungie eclipses GOW 3 hype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: