This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED Empty
PostSubject: watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED   watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 am

k so i got in to a debate with iceyou88 he was saying about how well tekken6 will sell better on the ps3 than on the 360 now of course tekken 6 will sell better on the ps3 coz its made by namco who are based in japan and the ps3 is most popular in japan so he commented on his profile saying tekken6 has more pre orders on the ps3 than on the 360! another win for sony. k let me get this straight another win for sony? doesnt this scout girl know that most multiplat games sell better on the 360? so i commented on his profile saying since your comparing multiplat sales why dont we do pre orders for one of the biggest games of all time modern warfare 2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 X360 1,227,922 pre orders and for the ps3? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 400,207 hah LOOK at the gap pathetic then he replys by saying tekken is a fighter not a shooter (even though he said another win for sony meaning they usually win in sales) so i replied back saying and everyone knows shooters are where the market it at (and its true shooters are the dominant genre) then he says Thats fine. . .but you got too deal with the facts and here comes some ownage i say and the facts are that most multiplatform game sells better on the 360 even you ps3 owners dont buy your exclusives killzone 2 touted by ps3 fanboys as TEH BEST GAME EVAH has sold about 1 million copys so far halo 3 sold 3 million on its first week and had about 1 million pre orders. uncharted 2 hell even left 4 dead 2 beats it in pre orders and they were even talking about a boycott for the freaking game and one last kick in the chin Assassin's Creed II it was SHOWN at sonys e3 and the 360 still has more pre orders then he goes offtopic and goes back to his petty excuse this lets not forget the ps3 slim. . .it sold 500,000 in its first week. . .things are going too change this coming holiday watch. . .
The ps3 is cheaper then it was and it has the hardware devs are looking for. . .watch the ps3 pass the 360. then for some final ownage i put that article about the 360 chip is about the same to the ps3 chip and say that the 360 is easier to develop games for (and its true it is) and in typical ps3 fanboy style he deletes my comment! if you wanna see it his channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/iceyou88 its on page 4 of his channel comments. oh and sorry for the long post
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED   watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 am

Haha good stuff! Very Happy Well done. Razz You owned him!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED   watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 am

I talked to someone on youtube called gtas123. He is convinced that ps3 is better than 360 (just because he's getting one lol).
He's pathetic, he said stuff like: Killzone2 got better ratings than halo 3. I told him H3 has higher ratings but he dismissed it and said "its overrated"! hahaha

STUPIDITY:

"PS3 has much more you tard. And 360 has overall moregames than the 360 SO OF COURSE ITLL HAVE MORE AA GAMES. Now your being an idiot AGAIN."

- lol how does that work? 360 could have a billion games, the chances of a game being good or not doesn't increase or decrease.

DENIAL:

"Quore is much better than XBL. - fact "

-Despite the fact that it's double the price, you have to skip through thousands of advertisements and shit, must fight your way through an awful interface, etc lol and funnily enough he actually criticises the fact that you must pay for XBL but he would happily pay more for an inferior online service.

DELUSION:

"Lol.. the PS3's interface is MUCH better and much easier too. "

- *no comment*

HYPOCRISY:

"And plus, the 360 isnt even wireless LOL! Its just like setting the DreamCast online.. LOL even the dreamcast is better than the piece of crap known as xbox 360! Seriously, and the fail rate on the 360 is complete garbage. First the RROD then this new crap? LOL. Another fail. PS3 is more reliable than the 360 too."

-Yeah, nevermind the fact that sony never supplies the AV cables in the boxes despite that its got Blu Ray (is a high def console) and never supply headsets for the "amazing" psn online experience.

SELF-CONTRADICTION:

"what "good" titles are out on 260? LOL HALO? That overrated piece of trash doesnt stand up against Resistance 1 or 2. PS3 has much much MUCH better exclusives than the Xbox 360. And an overall better library of great games. 360 fanboys only bought a 360 because its cheaper -_-. And its got Halo 3. LOL. And halo 3 is overrated how it is!"

- He said that people buy 360 coz its cheaper but then he said:

"IGN never even said 360 is the better system, because its not. Its a piece of TRASH. And is such a hassle to get onlien that its not even worth it.. You used to ahve to pay 100$ to get the xbl cords and crap. Then you had to pay 400$ for the whole system! THATS MORE THAN THE PS3 IS! AND WAS!"

So now its more expensive! xD

Yeah, this guy is a bit retarded.
Go piss him off:

www.youtube.com/gtas123

hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED   watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Anyone encounter 2 ps3 slaves called ratchet3mark or skankinruby123?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED   watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:03 pm

lol saw that guy on their forums he doesnt know shit
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED   watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 pm

arntson wrote:
lol saw that guy on their forums he doesnt know shit

Who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED   watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED Empty

Back to top Go down

watch a ps3 brownie get OWNED
Page 1 of 1