This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??

Go down 
+8
joe11
Static103
handkerchief
daveMastaKill
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
xjosh360s
12 posters
AuthorMessage
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? Empty
PostSubject: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 am

which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? Toxicplant

im thinking about getting a game, i would have gotten splinter cell conviction but they delayed the game AGAIN (which really got me pissed) so im thinking about getting Bioshock 2 Dante's inferno Darksiders Dragon age origins or Borderlands

i thought joyride was coming in winter 2009 but the game obviously didnt come outdoes anyone know when its coming out??
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 am

I hear very good things about Darksiders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I hear very good things about Darksiders.

yeah right now im thinking about getting bioshock 2 or darksiders (im buying the game 2mm)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 am

Bioshock 2 is a Ahooter.

Dante's Inferno is a Beatem'Up

Darksiders is an Action-Adventure

Dragon Age Origins is an Action RPG

Boarderlands is a loot-collecting game.

What's your favorite genre out of those? Figure that out and you know what to buy.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:44 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bioshock 2 is a Ahooter.

Dante's Inferno is a Beatem'Up

Darksiders is an Action-Adventure

Dragon Age Origins is an Action RPG

Boarderlands is a loot-collecting game.

What's your favorite genre out of those? Figure that out and you know what to buy.

its tougher than ya think i like action adventure games , rpgs and shooters the same but i dont want dragon age i think i might end up buying darksiders
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 am

DAO sounds amazing from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:55 am

demondragondude wrote:
DAO sounds amazing from what I've heard.

It is actually pretty good.Better than i first thought it would be.

But i liked Mass Effect series better.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:43 am

xjosh360s wrote:

im thinking about getting a game, i would have gotten splinter cell conviction but they delayed the game AGAIN (which really got me pissed) so im thinking about getting Bioshock 2 Dante's inferno Darksiders Dragon age origins or Borderlands

i thought joyride was coming in winter 2009 but the game obviously didnt come outdoes anyone know when its coming out??

Yah know the problem with JoyRide is that is F.R.E.E.
That's kinda of a oddity from M$ side...

Either way Wikipedia "says" that the game gonna be released in 21.2.2010. So its this month, or more accurate, Sunday.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

Either way Wikipedia "says" that the game gonna be released in 21.2.2010. So its this month, or more accurate, Sunday.

oh if wikipedia says it it must be true lol jk. my guess is that theres going to be 1 track and 1 car free and that if you want more you have to pay
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm

matrixrory wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

oh if wikipedia says it it must be true lol jk. my guess is that theres going to be 1 track and 1 car free and that if you want more you have to pay

Yup i also think what Wiki says is bullshit lmão.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 pm

darksiders gets boring later on
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

darksiders is amazing. if you like the combat style of zelda you'll like it. every boss theres a different way of killing it so its not repetative. im on my second play through
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 pm

i say bioshock is amazing in story, online, and as crazy plot twists
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm

get dantes inferno,its amazing,far better than darksiders and bayonetta (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm

xjosh360s wrote:

it says is TBA

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14354358.html
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Borderlands, and IDK about Joyride.....maybe it's going to end up being a launch game for NATAL.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 pm

I've played Darksiders...it was a piece of crap, good thing i got my money back.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

i got darksiders and its awesome
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 am

BlackStigma wrote:
I've played Darksiders...it was a piece of crap, good thing i got my money back.

My brother played it, beat it, and considers it one of his favorite games and can't wait for the sequel.

Clearly it doesn't suck. Tastes differ, but it's not a "piece of crap".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??   which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride?? Empty

Back to top Go down

which game should i get ??? and whats up with joyride??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: