This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach

Go down 
+14
Zombl337
Arbiteris
ZeInFormer
Static103
Noelol
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
raspymanic1
M3A7L04F
joe11
Blixtstorm
handkerchief
santosj95
BoznianBadass
18 posters
AuthorMessage
BoznianBadass
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
BoznianBadass

Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach Empty
PostSubject: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:54 am

I Would go with Halo 4, the chief is what made Halo so Awesome
Write your opninion and why you would the one over the other down below Smile
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Chief's story is over, so I am really looking forward to Reach. I like the changes they are making and wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 pm

why would you ask such question lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 pm

The rumours have come for Halo 4.

In the Origins II in Halo Legends they show the Forerunners home-planet and shows a structure in the planet. And if you check the legendary ending of Halo 3 you will see the same structure in the world that shows up. So the Halo 4runners will be next... probably.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 pm

when i miss master cheif so i say halo 4, but reach is just as awesome
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Tough decision
I would say Halo Reach for now...
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Halo 4 without a doubt, since i roughly know what happen on Reach, and nothing after Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:38 pm

well bunige has said will we see chief again one day, just not in a halo game
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 pm

I want to play Halo Reach right now, but as soon as 343 Industries starts releasing info om Halo 4 or Halo "4Runners" as I like to call it, I'll want to play it the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 pm

santosj95 wrote:
Chief's story is over, so I am really looking forward to Reach. I like the changes they are making and wouldn't have it any other way.

QFT

I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Reach.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:51 pm

hmm i'd go for reach since it "EXISTS" in the "REAL" world coz i get to control a human for once (exclude odst)
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:08 pm

4 doesn't exists yet. although i would love to play with Master Chief again. I been kinda missing not playing with him lately, but I'll go with reach for now.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Reach for now.But that will change once 343 industries release info on Halo 4
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 pm

We need a change up......Halo reach is darker, has a whole new league of better visuals & motion capture animations, it has 40+ charecters + groups of vehicles on screen at once, a more open free-roaming type world like Halo 1, the Halo 1 Pistol is back, the One Shot BR from Halo 2 E3 videos is coming to life, the AR is getting overdone, there's a plasma rifle, you can drive ALL vehicles, there's a "hornet" I believe it's called that hold's 4-5 people and has 2 side mounted turrets, and the whole game is looking to be class bassed & possibly squad based.....hopefully the play cap gets bumped up to 18-24 and hopefully when people lag out/leave a game, others will be able to get put in there spot.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:58 am

I highly doubt that they will make a halo 4
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 pm

spartan225 wrote:

They already said they will.

frank O'connor said that "It wouldnt be very fun to leave the ending of Halo 3 a cliff hanger forever".

Plus,they also hinted that they will make a Halo 4.
For example

On Halo Legend's "the story so Far"(Halo legend's special edition and Blu-ray edition only),they tell the story of Halo from beggining to the end of Halo 3.At the end of Halo 3 when they showed the Halo 3 mormorial scene at the end,they said "But is the war really over?".
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

frank O'connor said that "It wouldnt be very fun to leave the ending of Halo 3 a cliff hanger forever".

For example

On Halo Legend's "the story so Far"(Halo legend's special edition and Blu-ray edition only),they tell the story of Halo from beggining to the end of Halo 3.At the end of Halo 3 when they showed the Halo 3 mormorial scene at the end,they said "But is the war really over?".
halo 4 runner Razz
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 am

raspymanic1 wrote:
well bunige has said will we see chief again one day, just not in a halo game
did they really say that??
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:51 am

Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

For example

Just for the sake of Bungie keeping to their word that Halo will be a trilogy, I don't want there to be a Halo 4. However I would be interested in seeing the continuation of the story maybe in another form of media (movie)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

For example

Just for the sake of Bungie keeping to their word that Halo will be a trilogy, I don't want there to be a Halo 4. However I would be interested in seeing the continuation of the story maybe in another form of media (movie)

I love the idea of there being a second trilogy.

Oh and btw,MS is still looking for a good studio and director to make a Halo movie.the Halo movie is technically on hold right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach   Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather Play:Halo 4 or Halo:Reach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: