This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Windows Phone 7 Series announced

Go down 
+3
Static103
Captain Emp
Kendo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Windows Phone 7 Series announced Empty
PostSubject: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Windows Mobile 7 has been announced as Windows Phone 7 Series (meh on the name). To be honest it looks fantastic, its a new mobile operating system. The phone they demoed does not look that bad either. They are gonna have Xbox Live integration as well as Zune Marketplace integration as well. All I gotta say is, I need a Windows Phone 7 phone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:54 pm

I'll think about getting a Windows Phone 7 myself

lol
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

pffft. I'd rather use my pc & laptop
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Static103 wrote:
Im guessing you do not know of this. It is an OS for mobile phones. There might also be apps like on the iPhone so people can finally have a "portable Xbox".
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:49 pm

windows is the best
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Kendo wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Im guessing you do not know of this. It is an OS for mobile phones. There might also be apps like on the iPhone so people can finally have a "portable Xbox".

oh right i see now. i find it interesting but i'd still prefer using the originals Wink
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 pm

I just got a new phone, runs on Symbian OS, its and Sony Ericsson U1 Satio and its works great.

12,1 MPixel camera, and xenon flash.
8gb memory.
Wifi and 3G turbo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
I just got a new phone, runs on Symbian OS, its and Sony Ericsson U1 Satio and its works great.

8gb memory.
Wifi and 3G turbo.
Well if you ever need a new phone someday get a Windows phone. Remember, when its Microsoft, it awesome (except for Vista).
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm

I want a new phone, my phone is missing something.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 pm

If I can chat with 7 others on my XBL friends list, play all of my XBLA games on it ONLINE, and have all of the Xbox guide features for the most part.....I will buy a Windows Phone 7!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Kendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

8gb memory.
Wifi and 3G turbo.
Well if you ever need a new phone someday get a Windows phone. Remember, when its Microsoft, it awesome (except for Vista).

Im not sure about that... The last Windows mobiles was known for being glitchy. Vista is awesome, in my opinion the best OS Microsoft ever made, even better then Win 7 and 98. It just takes a better then the average computer user to utilize it properly.

I got it to almost perfect stability with some minor tweaks, then i switched to 7... and neither of the tweaks are possible anymore.

Saying that everything Microsoft does is awesome is just plain ignorance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

8gb memory.
Wifi and 3G turbo.

Im not sure about that... The last Windows mobiles was known for being glitchy. Vista is awesome, in my opinion the best OS Microsoft ever made, even better then Win 7 and 98. It just takes a better then the average computer user to utilize it properly.

I got it to almost perfect stability with some minor tweaks, then i switched to 7... and neither of the tweaks are possible anymore.

Saying that everything Microsoft does is awesome is just plain ignorance.
I mean what have we had from Microsoft that has been awesome, Windows 7, Xbox 360, Project Natal, Zune HD, Zune Marketplace, Xbox Live, and soon to be Windows Phone 7 series (ugh terrible name for phone software), Bing, Hotmail, that is the stuff I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows Phone 7 Series announced   Windows Phone 7 Series announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows Phone 7 Series announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: