This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban the Exodus account now!

Go down 
+7
lightlamp
joe11
Stoney
Master_Chief
Lt Xplosi
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:34 am

DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Guy's,dont ban Exodus.I trust he isnt lying and there isnt any proof to back up that he is a rat.He could have easily been hacked like Orca was.He has given us more reason to keep him here than him being a rat.

For that reason,I stand by the decision to let him stay here.No one ban him anymore without better proof(if you have better proof,show me first)
I miss Orca

what happened to Orca?
i can still see him struggling but it was no idea to try for him the hackerz got him Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Guy's,dont ban Exodus.I trust he isnt lying and there isnt any proof to back up that he is a rat.He could have easily been hacked like Orca was.He has given us more reason to keep him here than him being a rat.

For that reason,I stand by the decision to let him stay here.No one ban him anymore without better proof(if you have better proof,show me first)
I miss Orca

what happened to Orca?
i can still see him struggling but it was no idea to try for him the hackerz got him Sad

oh
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I miss Orca

what happened to Orca?
A moment of silence for orca, may he own those and piss those in the land of life,
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 am

day walker wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I miss Orca

what happened to Orca?
A moment of silence for orca, may he own those and piss those in the land of life,

:'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:38 am

demondragondude wrote:
day walker wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I miss Orca

what happened to Orca?

aye :'(
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:55 am

Captain Emp wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
day walker wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I miss Orca

what happened to Orca?

aye :'(

Sad ... i have a little speech for him (cries)

Orca you were the best
at pissing of BBC and the rest
you annoyed them like a hornet nest
i know deep in my chest
that you'll annoy them even when you rest ...in peace Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 pm

I think its mostly clean now... Banned all people except 1 that joined today.... over 25 trolls.

This is what happens when no mod is on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
I think its mostly clean now... Banned all people except 1 that joined today.... over 25 trolls.

Yeah we need more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Thanks blixtstorm, we were without a mod for about 2 hours or so, that was 2 hours of trolls pouring in, and one of them who said "let's bombard the site, they can't ban all of us", yet 1 mod did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:46 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Yeah we need more

That should be left up to the mods themselves.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Thanks blixtstorm, we were without a mod for about 2 hours or so, that was 2 hours of trolls pouring in, and one of them who said "let's bombard the site, they can't ban all of us", yet 1 mod did it.

And im playing forza just now and during the assault
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

And im playing forza just now and during the assault

I wasn't trying to imply you were lazy or neglectful, you were only offline, there is no blame on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Exodus account now!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: