This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I a weak person?

Go down 
+4
Arbiteris
360WNED
Blixtstorm
Captain Emp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

Am I a weak person? Empty
PostSubject: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 am

its something i wonder a lot... am i a weak person?

cuz my schoolbag weighs about 10KG, and (for me) its really heavy to lift. I also had a really bad backache when i came home from school ( i avoided carrying the bag around school) .

also, when i go to the gym (in my games period we're allowed to go to the gym), i can lift a 5KG dumbbell with my right arm easily, but struggle to lift an 8KG dumbbell with my right arm. Other people in my gym class say they can lift 15KG dumbbells easily (i've tried these, i struggled to lift one 15KG dumbbell with both arms). And i've seen people lifting 25-30KG with both arms.

am i a weak person?...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:05 am

No, and yes Razz

Whe i was in "Lumpen" (pre-"army") we had a bag called LK-90. It holds up to 90 litres of stuff Razz Normally i weight in about 90 kilos but with full combat gear and bag with lmg (KSP90 or M249, minimi ~8kg unloaded) the scale was almost 155kg.

Its all about how you carry the bag, try to tighten the straps so it fits better. Or get a new bag.

Well to be honest im bench myself in weight... So i dont know Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 am

oh..
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Are you a chick? If so then no, and i not then yes... BIG TIME! What the hell could you possibly be carrying around that weights 22lbs anyways?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Cant you decide for yourself if your weak?

But yes,you are probally weaker than most people you know.Which doesnt mean your bad,your just not as strong.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Cant you decide for yourself if your weak?

But yes,you are probally weaker than most people you know.Which doesnt mean your bad,your just not as strong.
yes
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm

But thats not bad it not about strength in the world its book smarts, and street smarts. Also since u can play the piano good u can be a musician and make money
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:32 pm

well not to sound like a dick but you are probaly a bit weak
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 pm

joe11 wrote:
But thats not bad it not about strength in the world its book smarts, and street smarts. Also since u can play the piano good u can be a musician and make money

thanks dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 am

Captain Emp wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

sorry mate but maybe you can become an animator or something cool like that in the end it is intellegence that counts not strengh
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Brain's over brawn(or something like that)
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:49 pm

piano is cool, isn't it?

(for those who don't know, btw, i've got my second vid uploaded, and am 3/4 way through a third piece, which will be uploaded soon)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:11 pm

A little bit but don't worry, you'll never be as pathetic as me.

I run out of breath after running for just 100 metres Razz that is no joke. I'm not fat or anything, in fact I'm kinda skinny but I just never ever ever exercise. I can probably lift heavier stuff than you easier but I can't do any sport or exercise (which is no problem to me because I detest sport & stuff like that lol...bores me to death and it feels so pointless).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
A little bit but don't worry, you'll never be as pathetic as me.

I run out of breath after running for just 100 metres Razz that is no joke. I'm not fat or anything, in fact I'm kinda skinny but I just never ever ever exercise. I can probably lift heavier stuff than you easier but I can't do any sport or exercise (which is no problem to me because I detest sport & stuff like that lol...bores me to death and it feels so pointless).

i'm also skinny: i'm 6'2" and 114 pounds ( i don't know what BMI that is, but its pretty low). probably thats why i'm not as strong as anyone i know
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
its something i wonder a lot... am i a weak person?

cuz my schoolbag weighs about 10KG, and (for me) its really heavy to lift. I also had a really bad backache when i came home from school ( i avoided carrying the bag around school) .

also, when i go to the gym (in my games period we're allowed to go to the gym), i can lift a 5KG dumbbell with my right arm easily, but struggle to lift an 8KG dumbbell with my right arm. Other people in my gym class say they can lift 15KG dumbbells easily (i've tried these, i struggled to lift one 15KG dumbbell with both arms). And i've seen people lifting 25-30KG with both arms.

am i a weak person?...

uh well I cant help you there I say pounds not KG's but I can only bench 115 120 pounds and I can lift 25 pound dumbbells
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I a weak person?   Am I a weak person? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I a weak person?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: