This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV

Go down 
+11
Koningsbronnen
NomNomNom
Captain Emp
xjosh360s
Static103
DemonWolf
Crownjo
Noelol
daveMastaKill
joe11
Pickles
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV Empty
PostSubject: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Which one do you think I should get? I'm leaning slightly towards Blazblue because of its anime style thing. Give reasons why you think one is better than the other.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 pm

street fighter, best fighting game out, and get super street fight 4 when it comes out
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 pm

These days, i'm more into, well, "real" fighting games like Fight Night 4 or UFC 2009 ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm

BLAZBLUE BLAZBLUE BLAZBLUE!!!!!!!!!!
Take a look at my avatar. Noel is in there (May not be her)

1. Great fighting
2. Great graphics
3. Great story
4. Great online
5. The soundtrack is awesome
6. A unique cast

Buy it. It is awesome.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

1. Great fighting
2. Great graphics
3. Great story
4. Great online
6. A unique cast

Buy it. It is awesome.
omg how i knew you'll be all over this
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

1. Great fighting
2. Great graphics
3. Great story
4. Great online
6. A unique cast

Buy it. It is awesome.
Also sf4 has all that, a larger fanbase, and it bought back classic arcade fighting
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 am

As a huge fighting game fan I have to say Street Fighter will always be my game. Guilty Gear and Blazblue was not my cup of tea.

Also Fight Night and UFC aren't really fighting games. They are sport games. And yes I love Fight Night Round 4. Awesome boxing game!

Super Street Fighter IV looks like a beast and will have a good roster.

Team Battle mode wins it for me.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Street Fighter IV looks pretty immense.

And the guys behind it say they'd like to bring it to PSP. So that's a double win for me Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 am

i'd go for blazblue, street fighter is so frustrating especialy the last boss level IMO
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 am

idk about blazblue but in my opinion street fighter is one of the worst games ever and its so annoying when u story they interrupt u and automatically put you on a online match which is annoying and every time i try to get better at that game the computer always owns me even on easy its just so annoying i dont even own the game anymore i think it should be on xbla its definatly not worth 60 50 or 40 bucks infact i wouldnt even buy for 5 bucks to say the truth
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 am

xjosh360s wrote:
idk about blazblue but in my opinion street fighter is one of the worst games ever and its so annoying when u story they interrupt u and automatically put you on a online match which is annoying and every time i try to get better at that game the computer always owns me even on easy its just so annoying i dont even own the game anymore i think it should be on xbla its definatly not worth 60 50 or 40 bucks infact i wouldnt even buy for 5 bucks to say the truth
No offense but you really suck at Street Fighter... I can beat the CPU at the hardest level... Seth isn't too hard you just need to know how to fool him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 am

i'd go for blazeblue
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Crownjo wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
No offense but you really suck at Street Fighter... I can beat the CPU at the hardest level... Seth isn't too hard you just need to know how to fool him.

lol i know i suck dude and its hard to get used to that game cuz every time i try to do the story mode (which is gay looking) they always interrupt me and put me in an online match
Back to top Go down
NomNomNom

NomNomNom

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Get BlazBlue. It's the best 2D fighter and SFIV really just suck.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:21 pm

NomNomNom wrote:
cause u sux
Back to top Go down
Koningsbronnen

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi you idiotic Fanboys

Are you enjoying your delicious delusion of having the greatest console ever?!
You bunch of stupid little children, I hope you guys die of cancer or that your retarted console blows up in your ugly FACE
Back to top Go down
NomNomNom

NomNomNom

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

joe11 wrote:
NomNomNom wrote:
cause u sux
Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 am

xjosh360s wrote:
Crownjo wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

lol i know i suck dude and its hard to get used to that game cuz every time i try to do the story mode (which is gay looking) they always interrupt me and put me in an online match
The trick is to not do too many special moves. remember that all the attacks are tools to use and you gotta know when to use the right attack,
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:20 pm

I didn't like Street Fighter IV. Its fighting was good but it didn't have that many modes compared to Super Street Fighter IV. I mean ONE DISC!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Soul Calibur.... That is all.
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm

BlazBlue is a hell of a lot better the Street Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:14 am

If you can go for both. Me personally I will go with Street Fighter first, because its like a Platinum Hits. Then get Blazblue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Iron_Patriot wrote:
BlazBlue is a hell of a lot better the Street Fighter.
QFTIMO
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Kendo wrote:
If you can go for both. Me personally I will go with Street Fighter first, because its like a Platinum Hits. Then get Blazblue.
Here is what I'll do if I didn't have the two games. Buy BlazBlue first and then get Super Street Fighter IV. And I can't believe that BlazBlue is not a platinum hit. It sold like 200,000.

Besides, does anybody know what new feature is gonna be in Super Street Fighter IV if you have the orignal Street Fighter IV?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:44 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Here is what I'll do if I didn't have the two games. Buy BlazBlue first and then get Super Street Fighter IV. And I can't believe that BlazBlue is not a platinum hit. It sold like 200,000.

Besides, does anybody know what new feature is gonna be in Super Street Fighter IV if you have the orignal Street Fighter IV?
There are gonna be more characters in SSF4 and a lot more stuff like improved animations and art styles or something like that. Btw a game has to sell at least 1,000,000 I think for it to become a Platinum Hits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next