This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Xbox Republic's Games

Go down 
+10
Madtoker
Blixtstorm
Angel In Black
Koningsbronnen
DarkSwarm85
BoznianBadass
spartan225
Lt Xplosi
Stoney
DemonWolf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

The Xbox Republic's Games Empty
PostSubject: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:25 am

Guys, I've copied all the mini-reviews you all made onto this page so we have a more accessible way of reading them.
Thanks for all of your efforts. Feel free to add more if you like Very Happy

BLIXTSTORMS CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games BFBCx360PFT_5F00_Std

BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2:
Probably the best shooter to this date, the absence of screaming 12 year olds is just so freaking nice Very Happy Get mad at a sniper? Run him over with a tank.

The Xbox Republic's Games 397951-just_cause_2_super

JUST CAUSE 2:
EPIC!!! This game is just so freaking fun to play! Blow shit up, drive fast things, parachute and blow more shit up

The Xbox Republic's Games Boxart_us_lost-planet-extreme-condition

LOST PLANET:
Shooter, and its fucked up. Stranded on a lost planet to bound to fight to survive.

The Xbox Republic's Games Boxart_us_too-human

TOO HUMAN:
Hack n Slash game with very weird controls. Its about Baldur and Norse Mythology but in the future?

The Xbox Republic's Games Dead-or-alive-xtreme-2-xbox

DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME 2:
BOOBS!!! There is nothing other special about this game, you race on jetskiies, play volleyball and sunbath... That's about it.

The Xbox Republic's Games Boxart_us_forza-motorsport-2

FORZA MOTORSPORT 2: Racing game, with an amazing online system. I love it! One of the first 60 FPS game on the 360. It has a steep learning curve compared to the 3rd. But the custom online lobbies make up for it.

The Xbox Republic's Games Forza-motorsport-3-boxart1

FORZA MOTORSPORT 3
: Racing game with much to offer, even the worst driver in the world (MLD) Razz. I love this game more then the second one. A must have for all 360 owners, so I can own them all, Muhahaha!!!

The Xbox Republic's Games Pgr4_box

PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 4: Racing game with a twist, its a "arcadish slide/drift racer". Its very entertaining. Its cheap now and a great way to build up the library. A lot of weird cars/bikes are in the game, from the electric Tesla Roadster to the jet-powered superbike Y2K.

The Xbox Republic's Games ShadowCom_360_boxart

SHADOW COMPLEX: Great game and reminds me of old platformers, but still with excellent visuals and light effects. Haven't played so much, but the story seems good so far.

The Xbox Republic's Games Fable2_boxart

FABLE II: Probably the best RPG on any console, and the most weird. Epic story but quite short as you can complete it in about 10 hours. I love this game, but the multiplayer sucks! Razz

The Xbox Republic's Games 162688

COLIN MCRAE DIRT: Is a good rally game, and there are not to many of them. This game is far superior to Dirt2. The selection of cars is good but not in the same league as Rallisport Challenge II released back in '02.

LT XPLOSI'S CONTRIBUTION

The Xbox Republic's Games Halorecon_noesrb_fr

HALO 3 ODST - it is a good game awsome story and the best of all ''shitty multiplayer''
but it comes with HALO 3 expanision and the online goes from meh ... to YAY!!!

THEMAN'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games MassEffectBox

MASS EFFECT:

Got Mass Effect a few days ago, was fucking awesome. ME2, here I come!

ICYMETEOR'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games ResizeofBL_360_FoB_FINAL_1250071298
BORDERLANDS: yet to try co op but a very fun games if you like fps's and rpg elements

M347L04F'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games Left-4-dead-2-l4d2-box-art

LEFT 4 DEAD 2:
I got Left 4 Dead 2 which is amazing

and
The Xbox Republic's Games 14244

DRAGON AGE ORIGINS
which is the RPG of the year

ARNT GOD OF WAR'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games 7ZF7XTT9
BORDERLANDS: great
The Xbox Republic's Games 14244
DRAGON AGE ORIGINS: EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
(just rented it before)

DAY WALKER'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games 360fob-1

BIOSHOCK: got it at the start of the year skrewed up finally bought it back and i am loving it, i remember the start but my god does it feel different

The Xbox Republic's Games Fear-2-360

PROJECT ORIGIN: gotta say thank god this wasn't censored in aus but my god gory as hell, but brings up the assumption of why left 4 dead 2 was censored .

TR3YKILLA'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games 360fob-1

BIOSHOCK: Good Game

The Xbox Republic's Games 13836

MLB 2K9: Its not a bad baseball game but I liked 2k8 better

The Xbox Republic's Games Lego_indy_x360_box_250

INDIANA JONES: Only played it a few minutes cause I got this game today but its pretty fun and intertainning

The Xbox Republic's Games Xbox360kungfupanda01
KUNG FU PANDA: I havent played it yet also bought it today, it came with indiana jones as a bundle

The Xbox Republic's Games Forza2_BFront
FORZA 2: I never tried a forza game before so I bought forza 2 just to try it out

The Xbox Republic's Games Mua2_x360_fob_v2

MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE: I havent tried this game yet, but according to metacritics reviews is pretty decent.

The Xbox Republic's Games Me2boxart
MASS EFFECT 2 - ITS BEAST!!!

MR. PROJECT NATAL'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games 29538_modern_warfare_2

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2: Greatest game to roam the planet, but some of the shitiest noobish players on the planet.

The Xbox Republic's Games Assassins_creed2_possivel_boxart

ASSASSINS CREED 2: Fucking great

The Xbox Republic's Games 12909

PURE:So great yet underrated

The Xbox Republic's Games Left-4-dead-2-l4d2-box-art

LEFT 4 DEAD 2: Best Zombie game to hit the UNIVERSE! But people without mics make the game suck SHIT at times.

SERIOUS SAM22'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games Paldrx360boxfront1tg

DEAD RISING: that game is better than left 4 dead because the zombies and the variety of the missions

DEMONDRAGONDUDE'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games Resident-evil-5-boxart-small

RESIDENT EVIL 5
Not particularly scary, plays more like an action game with more focus on combat than puzzles, exploration or just scares in general. Still very fun and can get pretty intense. Good level of graphical detail too.

The Xbox Republic's Games Gears-of-war_box

GEARS OF WAR
A very tight third-person shooter with gorgeous visuals. Some may be put off from the need to crouch/cover so frequently but it's very cinematic, very frantic and has a lot of satisfying shooting action.

The Xbox Republic's Games 29538_modern_warfare_2

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2
I've not played a lot of cod titles but I have to say that this game really is amazing. Gorgeous visuals, a nice range of locations, fantastic level design, really good animation and overall really a must-have for fps fans. From what I've played so far, multiplayer seems good too.

The Xbox Republic's Games 13843

PROTOTYPE
In my eyes, it really did live up to the hype. The graphics aren't the best and there's a quite a bit of repitition in buildings but the gameplay's dynamic and hugely enjoyable with spiderman-like high jumping and wall running/crawling abilities and god of war-like violence and gallons of blood, it's a must-have for open ended game fans.

The Xbox Republic's Games Fable2_boxart

FABLE II
It's a really fun rpg with loads of charm, good interaction with npcs, a cute graphics style, satisfying levelling up system and generally good gameplay. So far the story's not had me hooked but the atmosphere keeps it interesting. Easy to recommend.

The Xbox Republic's Games PGR4boxart

PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 4
While it's no simulator, it boasts really amazing visuals, beautifully rendered tracks, nice car models and the option of car or bike. It's good fun and is definately worth the price.

The Xbox Republic's Games Tsbox

TIMESHIFT:
Seriously underrated. A very enjoyable shooter with good texture detail, nice visual effects, lots of blood & gore, very fun multiplayer and awesome time changing abilities. The atmosphere is great too! Not many players online unfortunately and the story is not the best but still a great game.

The Xbox Republic's Games Cover

CONAN:
It was a bit of a let down. I loved the old Conan title on Xbox/Gamecube but this one is really linear and is trying too hard to be a god of war clone. For the most part it's a fun button masher hack n' slash game but it's not ambitious and it's not the best of it's kind. Has nice animation though.

The Xbox Republic's Games Halo-3-20070608110351253-000

HALO 3:
Easily the greatest first person shooter ever made. Good graphics, pretty decent campaign, good soundtrack & sound effects but multiplayer is where it shines with dozens of levels that are all diverse and interesting, loads of types of weapons and vehicles and character customisation. It's a must have! Thousands of players are online all the time.

The Xbox Republic's Games Frontlines-Fuels-Of-War-X360-BX-RGBboxart_160w
FRONTLINES: FUEL OF WAR
Pretty cool fps. Not the best graphics but large environments and pretty addictive gameplay despite slightly loose shooting.

The Xbox Republic's Games 2910308879_656f6e0f35

MIRRORS EDGE:
It very neatly combines free running and combat elements into a solid title and it's good fun for a while but the style can only keep you interested for so long before you go back to your favourite 360 titles. Still worth checking out.

The Xbox Republic's Games Darkmessiahofmightandmagic

DARK MESSIAH OF MIGHT & MAGIC: ELEMENTS:

It's honestly better than what the reviews would have you think but that being said, it's no Oblivion. It's pretty cool to a certain extent; you have pretty good first person combat and a linear but somewhat exciting campaign but it's nothing special.

The Xbox Republic's Games MassEffectBox

MASS EFFECT:

I usually hate rpg's and hate sci-fi but still, Mass Effect does combine the two in a very satisfying way. It's a really open game, both in gameplay and progression. You are given so many choices of where to go, what to do, what to say, etc. The shooting aspect is also good and so Mass Effect is definately a must-have for fans of the genre.

The Xbox Republic's Games 20080226-Club_box

THE CLUB:

The gameplay and it's visuals are fine. Nothing to complain there but the problem is that the game is absolutely pointless. It's a generic shooter but there's nothing really ambitious or interesting about it. The sound effects are ridiculous, the single player get's repetitive and dull and there's no reason you would want to play it over any other game.

The Xbox Republic's Games 10333

PERFECT DARK ZERO:

It's a really good shooter. It's not my favourite but I really like the graphics & physics & definately the level design because there's a lot of variety. There's also a few vehicles & a nice amount of weapons and overall the gameplay's good but a jump button would have been nice. Still amazing for an early title.

The Xbox Republic's Games 8_eu

ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION:
There are so many positive things to say about this RPG. There's almost no limit on what you can do. The only downside that prevents it from being perfect is the slightly quirky third person view. Eg, jumping is floaty and very jerky (there's only a few frames making the transition between you standing and being a metre off the ground.

The Xbox Republic's Games Sega_Superstars_Tennis_0139

SEGA SUPERSTARS TENNIS
It's a rather basic game which doesn't require much skill, if any at all but nevertheless it's good fun and has a nice range of differently themed levels. My favourite is the House Of The Dead level lol.

The Xbox Republic's Games Boxart_pal_kameo-elements-of-power

KAMEO:
The slightly kiddy style of it may put off some people but never fear, this game is really good fun and features gameplay that both children and adults can enjoy. You can unlock and transform into about 10 different monsters, each of which having their own unique fighting/transporting abilities. It's a really enjoyable game which may be short but it's sweet!

The Xbox Republic's Games Lost-Planet-Extreme-Condition-Pack

LOST PLANET
It's a solid shooter but there's not really a wide range of locations and the gameplay's pretty much just a repetitive shooter but some aspects of it are rather enjoyable, eg: using the grappling hook type thing.

The Xbox Republic's Games Crackdown_xbox360

CRACKDOWN
Amazingly addictive sandbox game. Only complaints are that there's almost no story or music but the gameplay's so fun that you can look past this. It's an InFamous and Grand Theft Auto killer.

THE RPG GUY'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games Halo-3-boxart
HALO 3:over rated but a decent shooter.although the graphics are outdated (mabey reach will fix that) the online can take hours out of your day

The Xbox Republic's Games SC4360box--article_image
SOUL CALIBUR IV: fun but still as broken as soul calibur 2.

The Xbox Republic's Games Forza-motorsport-3-boxart
FORZA MOTORSPORT 3:its a racing simulation and an EXTREMELY good one. my dad takes my xbox just to play it

The Xbox Republic's Games Rant-logos-katamari
BEAUTIFUL KATAMARI:fun but short. made up for in the replay value

MR. COLE DRAKE'S CONTRIBUTION:

The Xbox Republic's Games 14198
MODERN WARFARE 2 - Great but I wish story was a bit longer

The Xbox Republic's Games 334162ps_500h
RESIDENT EVIL 5 - Great, but i wish you could walk and aim

The Xbox Republic's Games MassEffect2box
MASS EFFECT 2 - great story and graphics

The Xbox Republic's Games Forza-3-xbox-360-box-art
FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 - nice game but I wish the interior view was better

Last edited by demondragondude on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:47 am

Nice job man!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 am

halo 3 odst !! it is a good game awsome story and the best of all ''shitty multiplayer''
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 am

wait a minute how come there is a ps3 game in there? It should be removed. that united07 guy got a ps3 game review removed so we must remove this too.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:22 pm

spartan225 wrote:
wait a minute how come there is a ps3 game in there? It should be removed. that united07 guy got a ps3 game review removed so we must remove this too.

lol oops missed that. I intended on removing all non-360 game reviews. Well its removed now. Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
halo 3 odst !! it is a good game awsome story and the best of all ''shitty multiplayer''

Awesome, I'll add that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:24 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Nice job man!

lol thanks but I merely copied and pasted posts people already made (well, and formatted the style, eg: added box art and stuff) so really, it's the Xbox Republic as a whole who deserve credit Smile
Back to top Go down
BoznianBadass
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
BoznianBadass

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Halo 3-Legendary Game nuff said Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Can't find my Ninja Gaiden 2 review. scratch
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
hmm are u sure u
posted that review on the old topic "got any new games..."?
I don't think I missed any out but if I did, i'm really sorry and if u rewrite it here I'll add it to the list
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 pm

BoznianBadass wrote:
Halo 3-Legendary Game nuff said Smile

lol cool I'll add that l8r coz at the moment I'm on my iPod touch and the interface isn't the best
Back to top Go down
Koningsbronnen

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi you idiotic Fanboys

Are you enjoying your delicious delusion of having the greatest console ever?!
You bunch of stupid little children, I hope you guys die of cancer or that your retarted console blows up in your ugly FACE
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Koningsbronnen wrote:
Hi you idiotic Fanboys

Are you enjoying your delicious delusion of having the greatest console ever?!
You bunch of stupid little children, I hope you guys die of cancer or that your retarted console blows up in your ugly FACE
woahw i wonder why someone actually troll it shows how low lifes they are Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:11 pm

BioShock 2 was cool, can you put that up?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
hmm are u sure u
I don't think I missed any out but if I did, i'm really sorry and if u rewrite it here I'll add it to the list

My review is under XBOX 360 game reviews.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
hmm are u sure u

My review is under XBOX 360 game reviews.

ohhhh no that's a different thing. These are summaries people posted in the topic I started.

They're all like this:

*boxart*
*game name in red font & capital letters*
-this games _____ but I didnt really enjoy _____ but nevertheless throughout the game it began to _______

etc

It's like a 1 -3 line review Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
BioShock 2 was cool, can you put that up?

Yeah but could you expand on it a tiny bit. Eg:

storys good, shame there was no multiplayer but fun gameplay, etc

you know, something like that. Could you do that? Razz
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 am

Im thinking about picking up mirrors edge now that its cheap. Good game but not worth $60
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 am

So I have picked up some new games recently.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2:

BOOBS!!! There is nothing other special about this game, you race on jetskiies, play volleyball and sunbath... That's about it.

Too Human:

Hack n Slash game with very weird controls. Its about Baldur and Norse Mythology but in the future?

Lost Planet:

Shooter, with some very cool moments. Stranded on a lost planet to bound to fight to survive.

Just Cause 2:

EPIC!!! This game is just so freaking fun to play! Blow shit up, drive fast things, parachute and blow more shit up Razz

Battlefield Bad Company 2:

Probably the best shooter to this date, the absence of screaming 12 year olds is just so freaking nice Very Happy Get mad at a sniper? Run him over with a tank.

Viking, Battle for Asgard:

Hack n Slash game based on Norse Mythology and Vikings, created by the team behind Total War series.. I just got one thing to say... Bugs...

Fallout 3 GOTY:

Huge "shooter" RPG with a weird storyline, much more intense then Oblivion but worse in my opinion. Set in a post apocalyptic Washington DC, you set out to find your father.

Cock of Doody, Modern Gayfare 2:

Decent campaign, decent spec-ops missions... But a god awful online!! Campers, glitchers, noobtubers, 12 year olds... Activision and Infinity Ward really screwed up since COD 4.

Aliens vs. Predator:

3 Campaigns, a mighty online... that takes forever to get in to match, still its very fun to play as a alien or a predator... But Humans? The game is called Aliens vs. Predator, not "and Humans".

Perfect Dark (XBLA)

Perfected controls since the N64. The game is a beast! Online is so fun, the campaign is long and hard Razz .. The only thing i have to say is that the campaign is to hard sometimes, as you are stranded, and have no idea where to go.

Tropico 3

Fun and relaxing, something you play as you try to cool down between the shooters. You are the dictator of a small island. You will have to try to successfully use the population to you advantage, by capitalistic or communistic ways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
So I have picked up some new games recently.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2:

Too Human:

Lost Planet:

Shooter, with some very cool moments. Stranded on a lost planet to bound to fight to survive.

Just Cause 2:

EPIC!!! This game is just so freaking fun to play! Blow shit up, drive fast things, parachute and blow more shit up Razz

Battlefield Bad Company 2:

Viking, Battle for Asgard:

Hack n Slash game based on Norse Mythology and Vikings, created by the team behind Total War series.. I just got one thing to say... Bugs...

Fallout 3 GOTY:

Huge "shooter" RPG with a weird storyline, much more intense then Oblivion but worse in my opinion. Set in a post apocalyptic Washington DC, you set out to find your father.

Cock of Doody, Modern Gayfare 2:

Decent campaign, decent spec-ops missions... But a god awful online!! Campers, glitchers, noobtubers, 12 year olds... Activision and Infinity Ward really screwed up since COD 4.

Aliens vs. Predator:

3 Campaigns, a mighty online... that takes forever to get in to match, still its very fun to play as a alien or a predator... But Humans? The game is called Aliens vs. Predator, not "and Humans".

Perfect Dark (XBLA)

Perfected controls since the N64. The game is a beast! Online is so fun, the campaign is long and hard Razz .. The only thing i have to say is that the campaign is to hard sometimes, as you are stranded, and have no idea where to go.

Tropico 3

Fun and relaxing, something you play as you try to cool down between the shooters. You are the dictator of a small island. You will have to try to successfully use the population to you advantage, by capitalistic or communistic ways.

Nice short reviews. Razz

I disagree about Cok Of Doody though lol
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 am

DEMONDRAGONDUDE get a mic!!!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Raiden IV : A shmup that kicks ass with its ost and gameplay...itsan exclusive.

Wartech Senko no Ronde : Its Virtual On but with more shmup elements and its a great game for about $20..its another exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 am

Just ordered a new game today, Need for Speed: Shift Special Edition for 20$

Just lets hope its worth it Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 am

Why no Super Street Fighter 4? Or am I the only one that plays that here?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:06 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Why no Super Street Fighter 4? Or am I the only one that plays that here?
I played SF4. It was good, but not good for the update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox Republic's Games   The Xbox Republic's Games Empty

Back to top Go down

The Xbox Republic's Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next