This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

*Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt Empty
PostSubject: *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt   *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 pm

i got hate mail few minutes ago by some idiot..i made a comment on a vid for 360 games,it was like a tribute to 360 exclusive games for 2010.and i typed a comment saying "360 will have amazing games in 2010,so far only gow3 is the good exclusive for the ps3,i hope sony announces some games soon,so far the 360 has more"
then i got a pm saying "are you retarded only gow3? i think you need your brain checked..the 360 doesnt have alot of games as your saying"
i respond
"fyi im not retarded you ps3 fanboy..ok then tell me what games that are announced so far are going to be AAA are coming for the ps3 other than gow 3 this year"
he responds
"Final Fantasy Versus 13,Heavy Rain,WKC,MAG,The Last Guardian,Modnation Racers,Dc Universe Online"
i respond
"im not sure if ffv13 is going to come out this year,its still far from its gold status,heavy rain is amazing,but it doesnt have 90 or more than that,WTF WKC? ARE YOU JOKING MAN,that shit is mediocre,MAG IS A LAG IN BAG,so the game floped EPICLY!!!,the last guardian? i doubt its going to be released,its the same thing with ffv13,modnation racers looks like lbp creation with mario kart thrown in,its not going to be AAA..Dc Universe Online looks okay.it wont be AAA"
he responds
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? ALL THOSE GAMES ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED THIS YEAR,YOUR FULL OF SHIT KIDDO,HAHAHA YOU FAIL MISERABLY,if thats it,tell me what games are going to be AAA and announced for the 360 this year"
i respond
"Mass Effect 2,Metro 2033,Splinter Cell Conviction,Alan Wake,Halo Reach,Huxley,Fable 3,Kingdom Under Fire 2,Ninety Nine Nights 2"
he responds
"well it may have more games so far (LOL HE ADMITED IT),but they are all going to suck"
i respond
"how are they going to suck? i atleast gave reasons why most of the games except heavy rain are AAA.so wheres your take on this"
he responds
"FUCK YOU,im going to play Uncharted 2 on my beautiful ps3,THE SAVIOR OF GAME CONSOLES,have fun nerd,and stfu"
and guess what happens,when i tried to respond
"you cant send a message to this person because you were blocked"
i rofled soo hard man..he cried to his mommy and his "shiny" PS3 and is butthurt.
ah man this never gets boring LOL
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt   *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 pm

lmao what an idiot
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt   *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:59 am

seeing you own ps3fanboys never gets boring
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt   *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:34 pm

u own him good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt   *Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt Empty

Back to top Go down

*Andrej Wars Episode 3* Fanboy Crys And Is Butthurt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: