This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Ahhhhh it sucks!

My friends are going to this weekend festival (Papa Roach, Iron Maiden, Rammstein and many other awesome bands are playing!!!) which I can't afford to go to and wont be able to get the money in time before tickets run out. But recently I've looked on the bright side and thought, well because I'm not spending over £160 on some festival I can use whatever money I do have or get on the upcoming 360 games.

Well, today I turned on my 360 to have a few matches on Mw2 and then noticed my tv wouldn't turn on. That's right, my tv's BROKEN!!!

Argh so now the cash I wanted to use for a festival which I couldn't go to I decided I would use on games but I can't because my tv broke so I'm going to have to get even more money to buy a tv. >.< Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And what's worse is that half term is over, college starts again tomorrow and when I come home I wont be able to play my games...unless I plug my 360 into the tv downstairs but I cba lol because I use the computer in my room to connect to XBL. Im not bringing that down too!

So yeah, doesn't life f*** up from time to time?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Yeah it does.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 am

Sad too bad mate Sad
damn that sounded like phun
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Sad too bad mate Sad

lol Razz

It's ok, my tv's working again!!
wooohooooooo. lol
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Sad too bad mate Sad

lol Razz

wooohooooooo. lol
well that is a good thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:28 pm

dude your going to miss all those phenomenal bands? I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SEE ALL THOSE GROUPS PERFORMING..LOL but yeah this past few days ive been going through similar stuff.life seriously fucks up time from time
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
dude your going to miss all those phenomenal bands? I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SEE ALL THOSE GROUPS PERFORMING..LOL but yeah this past few days ive been going through similar stuff.life seriously fucks up time from time

I'm dying to go :'(
To any festival.
At one there's Megadeth and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE playing.
At another there's Iron Maiden, Papa Roach (who I've already seen live) and Anthrax playing.

Sigh.....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Sad too bad mate Sad

lol Razz

wooohooooooo. lol
well that is a good thing Very Happy

No it's not, it's stopped working again lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!   AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

AHHH LIFE IS SO ANNOYING!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: