This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)

Go down 
+2
Arbiteris
Permafry 42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:46 pm

once it is done encoding, it is available to watch here. enjoy =D
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 am

That was such a crappy cam

But seriously,Other M doesnt impress me.I think it was a big mistake of Nintendo to make itl ike this with Ninja Gaiden.

Still not sure if i will buy the collector's edition(if it has one)
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

But seriously,Other M doesnt impress me.I think it was a big mistake of Nintendo to make itl ike this with Ninja Gaiden.

you may get the collectors edition, but you think it was a mistake to make it with ninja? personally i think it was a great decision since after playing 4 prime games i am looking forward to something different.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:11 pm

AHHHHHH NOOOO NOT A NINTENDO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AHHHHHH NOOOO NOT A NINTENDO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

im sure all your worry will pass after the release. this is just a remeat of how everyone freaked about prime when they saw it saying it wourd (quote) "ruin the series"

besides almost everyone who dosent like it is either a PS3/360 fanboy,prime fanboy (13 year old kids) or just butthurt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm

it looks badass to me
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

im sure all your worry will pass after the release. this is just a remeat of how everyone freaked about prime when they saw it saying it wourd (quote) "ruin the series"

besides almost everyone who dosent like it is either a PS3/360 fanboy,prime fanboy (13 year old kids) or just butthurt

Look at the trailer.

It look's stupid imo

They should have done one like Super Metroid or make a new Metroid Prime.

But that's just my oppinion
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
the RPG guy wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Look at the trailer.

It look's stupid imo

They should have done one like Super Metroid or make a new Metroid Prime.

But that's just my oppinion
well they technicaly cant make a new prime game. unless they just want to show what happened between every game in the series. but its already been stated that no more prime games are to be made.

and if you can find a few interviews from the media summit they actualy say it will mostly consist of side scrolling althoug there will be some 3d rooms and 1st person shooting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm

i like it looks cool
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:16 pm

I just might rent it for the hell of it.....I liked NES Metroid back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)   Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Metroid Other M opening cinematic (Crappy Cam)
Page 1 of 1