This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 3 ODST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GJman77
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
GJman77

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 ODST   Halo 3 ODST EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Halo 3 ODST Review!

I'll keep this short and simple beacuse im lazy and i don't think everyone wants to read 5 paragraphs of a review.

Gameplay: This is Halo 3 for crying out loud i shouldn't have to say anymore 10/10

Art: The art style in this game is INCREDIBLE when you turn your viser on for the first time you will undertand. 9.5/10

Sound/Music: The music at times can be soothing and lonely to suddenly epic and huge with an excellent orchastra playing. The weapons sound great, the covenant have tons of dialoge options in othe words it is fantastic. 10/10

Multiplayer: It is the same multiplayer for Halo 3 except you get all 21 maps plus 3 new ones. But if you already own Halo 3 than this will be the only dissapointment. FireFight is FANTASTIC nuff said. 8.5/10

Replayibility: The variations in the campaign the epicness of the multiplayer and the frenzyed balls to the wall gameplay of FireFight is enough to keep you coming back over and over again. 9.5/10

Overall 9.5/10

[img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Halo 3 ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST   Halo 3 ODST EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Nice review. Brief but pretty well explained. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire