This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is prey worth buying?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Is prey worth buying? Empty
PostSubject: Is prey worth buying?   Is prey worth buying? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm playing the demo and it is really cool so far. I dont know if the rest of the game is good though. Anyone own it and can tell me some stuff about it please? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Malachi1

PostSubject: Re: Is prey worth buying?   Is prey worth buying? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

pspvampire wrote:
I'm playing the demo and it is really cool so far. I dont know if the rest of the game is good though. Anyone own it and can tell me some stuff about it please? Smile

Im a FPS junkie so I liked it, but It is more of a thinking mans FPS though, a lot of puzzles to solve not just loads shooting dow aliens. Never tried it online because other games came out when I completed campaign, but the puzzles are what keep it fresh, the actual killing can be repetitive. Aliens come out from nowhere like crazy at times from their portalswhich all link together on different parts of the ship. you can use these as well -they are the only way of progressing through a level a lot of the time.

Coolest bit is that you, can adjust the gravity in different rooms. of you shoot out a particular switch on the ceiling you can turn the gravitational pull to that plane i.e making turning everything upside down. I got it for dirt cheap and that was a few months back now.

Last edited by Malachi1 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Is prey worth buying?   Is prey worth buying? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Malachi1 wrote:
pspvampire wrote:

Im a FPS junkie so I liked it, but It is more of a thinking mans FPS though, a lot of puzzles to solve not just loads shooting dow aliens. Never tried it online because other games came out when I completed campaign, but the puzzles are what keep it fresh, the actual killing can be repetitive. Aliens come out from nowhere like crazy at times from their portalswhich all link together on different parts of the ship. you can use these as well -they are the only way of progressing through a level a lot of the time.

Coolest bit is that you, can adjust the gravity in different rooms. of you shoot out a particular switch on the ceiling you can turn the gravitational pull to that plane i.e making turning everything upside down. You must be able to get it cheap now, I got it for dirt cheap and that was a few months back now.

sounds awesome, ill definately get it at some point Very Happy Thank u!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is prey worth buying?   Is prey worth buying? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is prey worth buying?
Page 1 of 1