This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics

Go down 
+19
daveMastaKill
im-360...xbox360
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Gibbon_Master
DarkSwarm85
ZaFtxX
-jaz350z-
343_Guilty_Spark
justin8r177
IcyRhythms
joe11
Twisted Tony
Static103
Superkingz2
Frank2368
ghost23
Stoney
day walker
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics Empty
PostSubject: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm

from what i ve seen in HD i am not impressed I dont no why sure massive bilding monsters moving epically is cool but idk why i just am not impressed maybe because we saw massive creatures in the first two. anyway what are your thoughts, also there are low textures in god of war 3 and low effects such as the all so popular gif of the hand coming down, lol watch your thoughts there,
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm

The E3 demo did'nt impress me at all. But the new footage and screen shots blew me away if Im being totally honest.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I don't think that they are that great. It's impressive, but not the graphics king that PS3 fanboys hype it up to be.
Alan Wake will own it in graphics.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Very good.

Especially considering the scale of the game.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I don't think that they are that great. It's impressive, but not the graphics king that PS3 fanboys hype it up to be.
just realized that god of war is the most technically advanced game on the ps3, but compared to the technicality of Alan wake and Halo reach it's nothing, although common what ps3 exclusive has open ended battles and AI, and alot of replay value,
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:16 pm

The graphics look really nice, it's just the gameplay which I'm iffy about
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm

To be honest God Of War III's graphics are just amazing. I've never seen any greater graphics (exclude crysis). Even Uncharted 2 cannot touch them. This game truly use the full power of the playstation 3 and that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Static103 wrote:
To be honest God Of War III's graphics are just amazing. I've never seen any greater graphics (exclude crysis). Even Uncharted 2 cannot touch them. This game truly use the full power of the playstation 3 and that's for sure

No way, uncharted 2 looks better
Back to top Go down
Twisted Tony
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Twisted Tony

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:28 pm

The game looks absolutely stunning and will probably be the best looking game coming out this year.

Last edited by Twisted Tony on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:
The game looks absolutely stunning an will probably be the best looking game coming out this year.

Thats quite possible. The level of detail in the titans is breath taking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:01 pm

I was surprised by the graphics to be honost. But these are still the beta stages, I can't wait for this game to come out to see the final looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:07 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I was surprised by the graphics to be honost. But these are still the beta stages, I can't wait for this game to come out to see the final looks of it.

The final game is done. It's coming out in 10 days
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
IcyRhythms
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:13 pm

day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
just realized that god of war is the most technically advanced game on the ps3, but compared to the technicality of Alan wake and Halo reach it's nothing, although common what ps3 exclusive has open ended battles and AI, and alot of replay value,

wait....halo reach is being compared to god of war? lol NO halo games look anything special. reach looks a little better than 3, but not drastically. good lord, you are a tard. halo doesn't even come close to gears. based on that, how the fuck does it look better than uncharted, gears, god of war, heavy rain, alan wake...get over halo bro
Back to top Go down
justin8r177

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 am

IcyRhythms wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

wait....halo reach is being compared to god of war? lol NO halo games look anything special. reach looks a little better than 3, but not drastically. good lord, you are a tard. halo doesn't even come close to gears. based on that, how the fuck does it look better than uncharted, gears, god of war, heavy rain, alan wake...get over halo bro

agreed, come on guys just because its not on the 360 does that mean its not good??
and no alan wake will not look better trust me.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 am

justin8r177 wrote:
IcyRhythms wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

agreed, come on guys just because its not on the 360 does that mean its not good??

Why are you here? Alan Wake looks amazing and it's not as restricted as the linear path of GoW3. Halo Reach looks amazing and it's nearly an open world game. Does GoW3 look amazing too? Yes it does. But it can set more resources to graphics becuase it's full of scripted events, simple AI, and restrictive environments.

Again I ask, why are you here? Surely you read the login notice? If you're not here to root for the home team then go where your team plays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
justin8r177

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
justin8r177 wrote:
IcyRhythms wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Why are you here? Alan Wake looks amazing and it's not as restricted as the linear path of GoW3. Halo Reach looks amazing and it's nearly an open world game. Does GoW3 look amazing too? Yes it does. But it can set more resources to graphics becuase it's full of scripted events, simple AI, and restrictive environments.

Again I ask, why are you here? Surely you read the login notice? If you're not here to root for the home team then go where your team plays.

so because i say the graphics are not better that means im a fanboy????
it ovious that GoW3 look better why deny it? if Alan Wake looked better i would say it. But it doesent
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 am

justin8r177 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
justin8r177 wrote:
IcyRhythms wrote:
day walker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

so because i say the graphics are not better that means im a fanboy????
it ovious that GoW3 look better why deny it? if Alan Wake looked better i would say it. But it doesent

I'm not calling you a fanboy and I'm not telling you to say anything other then what you think is the truth. I just don't understand why your here or why you ignored or twisted everything I said.

This is an Xbox 360 fan ONLY forum. Are you an Xbox 360 fan or not?
Back to top Go down
justin8r177

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 am

so i have to suck xbox's dick if im here???
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:11 am

justin8r177 wrote:
so i have to suck xbox's dick if im here???

Not at all. But, didn't you read the "Console War" description?

"Discuss the state of the "Console War" and the Xbox 360's dominance in hardcore gaming. NOTE: This is NOT a multi-console forum."

If you don't believe the Xbox 360 dominates hardcore gaming then you really have no reason to be here. As I said this is for Xbox 360 fans only. If you love the Xbox 360 you don't have to always love everything about it, but you do have to be a fan to post here.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 am

The E3 demo was pretty crappy as far as visual showcasing goes but the new footage is blowing me away - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP0uTdG5SDc&hd=1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
The E3 demo was pretty crappy as far as visual showcasing goes but the new footage is blowing me away - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP0uTdG5SDc&hd=1

the bosses are huge, it looks epic but one game which i would probably play only once is not enough for me to buy a ps3 again.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:12 am

Poseidon looks mad crazy.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Poseidon looks mad crazy.

Have you seen Kronos????? Fully interactive boss battle....Oh and hes 1600 ft in height WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
The E3 demo did'nt impress me at all. But the new footage and screen shots blew me away if Im being totally honest.

The trouble with E3 demo's is they are not finished products and it was a few months ago, I read something the other day about someone bashing the Natal E3 tech and MS have come out and said that that tech is about 10 months out of date and the current version is like 10x better.

I do think GOW3 is going to be one of the best looking games of this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics Empty

Back to top Go down

your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next