This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playstation Move

Go down 
+12
Ozsem
GiantRobot2
DemonWolf
Mr. Project Natal
Superkingz2
Lt Xplosi
3DO Teabagger
xjosh360s
343_Guilty_Spark
Pein
ZaFtxX
Stoney
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

God this is a blantant rip-off of the Wii its not funny. Shame on Sony.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:37 pm

It's really got nothing on Natal but I'll say: 1:15 is awesome and it is a lot better than wii xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Umm at :25 was that a pic of wii resort on the tv haha. Honestly tho i wonder what big things they are gonna do with it Imagine an elder scrolls sword fighting arena
Back to top Go down

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
This shit is the same as Natal...except...WE DON'T HAVE CONTROLLERS AND WE HAVE VOICE AND FACIAL RECOGNITION! Sorry...but im just loving how ps3 fanboys could say this is even better than natal. HAHAH
Compare the comercials... Sony practically made a similar video, "environment wise"

Honestly how many games do you think will come out for this? And what kinds? I think Move is better cause you can do more stuff with em. But I will just stick to my controller for my gaming.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

I've no hate towards the Move at all, even though I think it is a rip off of the Wii, I actually cant wait to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:48 am

Sony copy microsofts ideas now nintendo.

Very sad.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Sony copy microsofts ideas now nintendo.

Very sad.
yupp but we copy aswell but often IMPROVE which i havent seen ps3 done YET
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Im sure Move is going to be a great controller,but i do know it wont be a success.It int gonig to take many people away from the wii.

Just look at it this way

Parents are not going to buy another 300$ console so there kid's can play with a bit more improved motion controller which they already have for the wii.They also would rather buy a cheaper console for there kid's,a 200$ wii is alot better than a 300$ PS3 in their eyes

Another reason is this.

When you think of a Nintendo console,the games that pop into your head are games like Mario,Kirby,Zelda,Pokemon ect.Kid's would rather have a console with games like Mario then a gaming console that has ALOT more M rated games.It doesnt matter if Sony will release some casual and kid games for PS3.Kids wont want to give up games like Mario for a console that has many games they can even play

Im sure Move will work like it sopposed too but it's not goig to exceed
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 pm

im prolly gonna get move and try out the gladaitor game ive always wanted to play a game like that.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:36 pm

I'll probably get it eventually. I'm a Wii fan and a sucker for motion controls when they're used properly. Most of the demos in that vid require two controllers...but I heard it's only coming with one...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:21 pm

The fact that the move works on the same premise of the Wii means that it is destined to fail.
Even if Natal doesn't work, at least it tried something different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation Move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: