This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Activision CEO Status Update

Go down 
+4
ZeInFormer
ghost23
day walker
Zombl337
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Activision CEO Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:21 am

March 10th 2010: Bobby Kotick, CEO of ActivisionBlizzard was found unconscious at his 21st summer home early this morning around 6am. He had been eating money all night long, and supposedly overdosed after eating $300 Million in assets. This means that ActivisionBlizzard is now virtually bankrupt, and they will begin selling off all of their assets left to the highest bidder, ending on 6/6/66. Bobby Kotick is also suing ActivisionBlizzard for making him so rich, and if he is no accommodated to his specifications, he is going to destroy the world with his plastic Guitar Hero guitar and Modern Warfare 2 Night Vision Goggles, which he says makes someone the ultimate soldier in today's warfield.

March 11th 2010: Bobby Kotick admits he is a greedy, fat, stupid fucking idiot.

March 12th 2010: Bobby Kotick is dead...FINALLY.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:30 am

lol that is so serious
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:35 am

I just really hate Kotick. He's a greedy corporate cunt who is ruining the industry.......Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk & CoD are there only good games, and all 3 have went to shit lately. Fuck Activision.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 am

Yeah hes a massive douchebag and is the greediest person in the world.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:57 am

Zombl337 wrote:
I just really hate Kotick. He's a greedy corporate cunt who is ruining the industry.......Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk & CoD are there only good games, and all 3 have went to shit lately. Fuck Activision.
I agree he's a greedy bastard...But man I love Activision for MechWarrior 2 which was probably one of the greatest PC games I've ever played. I missed the 90s for PC gaming when it had so much quality and quantity at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 am

Zombl337 wrote:

Agree 100% with that this is why the whole issue with Infinity Ward has gone on because they did not want to run the COD games into the ground which looks like what Activision are going to do with the series.

Remember Bobby want to take the fun out of making video games.

Bobby Kotick is even more evil than Skeletor.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am

Gibbon_Master wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

Agree 100% with that this is why the whole issue with Infinity Ward has gone on because they did not want to run the COD games into the ground which looks like what Activision are going to do with the series.

Remember Bobby want to take the fun out of making video games.

Bobby Kotick is even more evil than Skeletor.

Skeletor is an evil gay!

Activision CEO Status Update Wiz_skeletor_gay
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:45 am

Finally someone sees the flaws in the corporate monster that is Activision. Activision no longer makes good games, the last good-great games they made was CoD4 (WaW was good too). Fuck Activision!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:43 pm

I thought you were being serious at first...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision CEO Status Update   Activision CEO Status Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Activision CEO Status Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: