This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Stigma
Arbiteris
ghost23
Mr. Project Natal
343_Guilty_Spark
3DO Teabagger
Stoney
joe11
Pein
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm

jesus christ..i have been getting tons of pm's about final fantasy is milked..
if anyone here thinks ff is milked tell me 5 reasons..i will be happy to counter them
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 pm

there are 13 of them

over 100 spinoffs

ff. seems to get worst every new one the best are 1-7,10

the story is the new ones make no sense and is confusing ex:13 and 12

5-7 ff. games are made every year

they are more ff. games than mario

ff. 14 is coming this year in japan already

ff. games use the same boss and just seem to change the design to fool u ex: ff13

square seems to be more lazy and repeats ff. over and over they're the same game, ff. needs to be change because they were jrpgs and now since they sux jrpgs went down and Western took over, i use to love ff. and jrpgs over western any day, but square failed me so western rpgs ftw

Last edited by joe11 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Great games deserved to be milked. Why not? No problem keeping a game series alive if its still one of the best and rakes in a boat load of money in also.

The day they stop making Final Fantasy, MGS, Halo, Resident Evil, Mario, Zelda etc is the day gaming starts to decline rapidly.
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Great games deserved to be milked. Why not? No problem keeping a game series alive if its still one of the best and rakes in a boat load of money in also.

The day they stop making Final Fantasy, MGS, Halo, Resident Evil, Mario, Zelda etc is the day gaming starts to decline rapidly.

Dynasty Warriors must be the best game ever then Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:32 pm

joe11 wrote:
there are 13 of them

over 100 spinoffs

ff. games use the same boss and just seem to change the design to fool u ex: ff13

square seems to be more lazy and repeats ff. over and over they're the same game, ff. needs to be change because they were jrpgs and now since they sux jrpgs went down and Western took over, i use to love ff. and jrpgs over western any day, but square failed me so western rpgs ftw
it doesnt have 100 spin-offs,the newest games have a good story if you think about it for a bit..you cant play a ff game without understanding the story,oh and belive me,mario has more...they dont use the same boss..whats the same boss? o.e and ff doesnt repeat..it changes everytime,new characters,new world,new story and more grounbreaking gameplay every time..western rpgs are good,mass effect 1 and 2 are amazing,but you will
probably know that western rpgs are based from the jrpgs.. so jrpgs > wrpgs..without jrpgs there wont be wrpgs and thats a fact.maybe people dont like jrpgs,but i do and i will keep getting ff games
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
there are 13 of them

over 100 spinoffs

it doesnt have 100 spin-offs,the newest games have a good story if you think about it for a bit..you cant play a ff game without understanding the story,oh and belive me,mario has more...they dont use the same boss..whats the same boss? o.e and ff doesnt repeat..it changes everytime,new characters,new world,new story and more grounbreaking gameplay every time..western rpgs are good,mass effect 1 and 2 are amazing,but you will
probably know that western rpgs are based from the jrpgs.. so jrpgs > wrpgs..without jrpgs there wont be wrpgs and thats a fact.maybe people dont like jrpgs,but i do and i will keep getting ff games

7 spinoffs were made last year.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 pm

3DO Teabagger wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I never said all games deserved to be milked. I said great games.
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

DW isn't great?!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:46 pm

3DO Teabagger wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

DW isn't great?!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DW is crap....I really have no idea what your trying to say tbh.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:01 pm

To me a franchise is only "milked" if the quality suffers. If the games are great then how can anyone complaint that there are too many of them. Halo, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Mario, etc. These are great games, so I don't think any of them have been milked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
To me a franchise is only "milked" if the quality suffers. If the games are great then how can anyone complaint that there are too many of them. Halo, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Mario, etc. These are great games, so I don't think any of them have been milked.
QFT!!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
there are 13 of them

over 100 spinoffs

square seems to be more lazy and repeats ff. over and over they're the same game, ff. needs to be change because they were jrpgs and now since they sux jrpgs went down and Western took over, i use to love ff. and jrpgs over western any day, but square failed me so western RPG's ftw
it doesn't have 100 spin-offs,the newest games have a good story if you think about it for a bit..you cant play a ff. game without understanding the story,oh and believe me,mario has more...they don't use the same boss..whats the same boss? o.e and ff. doesn't repeat..it changes every time,new characters,new world,new story and more groundbreaking gameplay every time..western RPG's are good,mass effect 1 and 2 are amazing,but you will
probably know that western RPG's are based from the jrpgs.. so jrpgs > wrpgs..without jrpgs their wont be wrpgs and thats a fact.maybe people don't like jrpgs,but i do and i will keep getting ff. games
well the new ff. game r confusing, and ff. doesn't always change hardly, the biggest change was ff13, asking r u new to ff. games because their r 2 type of ff. fans the ones before 7 and the one when 7 came out

And charters our kinding me cloud is like in almost all the ff. games, and look at ff13 worst story and ff. story ever.

Also u have to admit jrpgs this Gen. jrpgs are getting raped by wrpgs, I like jrpgs better my favorite jrpg and rpg is ff6, and Xenosaga on the ps1 but jrpgs are delivering.

Ok there are more mario games but still there is 61 ff. games

in ff13 u had a boss from 6

Last edited by joe11 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
true but ff's quality has went down and like 5-7 are made every year and the story seens to get worst
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:46 pm

joe11 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
true but ff's quality has went down and like 5-7 are made every year and the story seens to get worst

Well, I don't play ALL the Final Fantasy games, but fans seem to keep buying them. It's hard to look at FF13 and think it's quality is lower than previous entries in the series. Do spin offs really count? Maybe, but I think of say the Crystal Chronicles as a separate franchise that they only tacked the FF name on to help sell it. I can't say remakes/re-releases really count either.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 am

ALL THE GUYS LOOK LIKE WOMEN Laughing lol!

Counter that Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:07 am

Activision are now the only publisher that milks franchises. They have already killed Guitar Hero and now Call of Duty is really being stretched to its limits.
And no, I don't think Final Fantasy is milked. A milked game is where in the developers mind, profit>quality.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:24 am

ff13 failed in my opinion watch 7th's level about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeDQM_0DS34&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
ALL THE GUYS LOOK LIKE WOMEN Laughing lol!

Counter that Very Happy lol
that shit started when ff12 was released..other than vaan,what other character looks like a woman but instead is a guy? none
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm

joe11 wrote:

Don't ever listen to that guy. He's just butthurt that it was ported to Xbox 360 and would say it sucks even if it were the best game of all time. It's hilarious that PS3 fantards complain about linearity when ALL FF games are linear.

Oh and he's a douchbag.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
joe11 wrote:

Don't ever listen to that guy. He's just butthurt that it was ported to Xbox 360 and would say it sucks even if it were the best game of all time. It's hilarious that PS3 fantards complain about linearity when ALL FF games are linear.

Oh and he's a douchbag.
i agree man..he is just upset and thinks it sucks that ff13 is on the 360,but maybe that is his opinion,but all ff games arent all linear,most of them are
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
joe11 wrote:

Oh and he's a douchbag.
i agree man..he is just upset and thinks it sucks that ff13 is on the 360,but maybe that is his opinion,but all ff games arent all linear,most of them are
but admit ff13 has the worst story ever in a ff game and worst leveling uo system
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 pm

It might be.

Square Enix keeps making FF and all of the newer ones arent that great.So it is loosing it's quality.

It's debatable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Don't critisize/bring in 7th, he has a "don't start no shit there won't be no shit attitude and I want to kepp it that way.

I veiw more as fanboy demand.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

joe11 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
joe11 wrote:

Oh and he's a douchbag.
but admit ff13 has the worst story ever in a ff game and worst leveling uo system

Have you ever played this game? The story is fucking epic, and the ending was emotional unlike most games. And the level up system is quite solid, not random and disorganized like FFX. And you do get to free roam in chapter 11, or at the end of the game, there are 64 Cie'th Stones (Side Missions) and some giant Titan boss that I haven't fought, but looks insane.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 pm

FFXIII is also the hardest Final Fantasy game I've ever played. It's easy at first, but steadily as the game goes on gets more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!   FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FINAL FANTASY ISNT MILKED!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next