This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lmao south park is messed up

Go down 
+5
Stoney
handkerchief
Jamin
joe11
xjosh360s
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

lmao south park is messed up Empty
PostSubject: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

hey have u guys seen that youtube ginger kid who says south park ruined his life and is always angry??
LOL south park made an episode making fun of him and making his life even worse wow thats so messed up
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:35 pm

yea it's funny as fuck, but the ginger kid has some really problems, i would like to see BBC Do a vid on this and own him like KMR
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:02 am

Lol, I've been planning to make my face all white and color my hair red to imitate him. XD
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:38 am

Jamin wrote:
Lol, I've been planning to make my face all white and color my hair red to imitate him. XD

that would be an amazing video if you do that
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 am

That was true!!!! LOL thats cool.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:14 pm

South park is really messed up! Giant guinea pigs taking over the world? Kenny getting high on cat urine? Cartman and Kyle getting AIDS? MORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:38 pm

South Park has a really morbid sense of humor, and the people that dont like it obviously dont see that humor....all they see is sex, drugs, violence, murder, torture, gore, cursing, obscene gestures, mooning, making fun of fat people-gay people-everyone race even whites are made fun of. South Park literally makes fun of just about every MAJOR story in the news.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
South Park has a really morbid sense of humor, and the people that dont like it obviously dont see that humor....all they see is sex, drugs, violence, murder, torture, gore, cursing, obscene gestures, mooning, making fun of fat people-gay people-everyone race even whites are made fun of. South Park literally makes fun of just about every MAJOR story in the news.
They are going to do the Tiger Woods sex scandal as the first episode of season 14
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
hey have u guys seen that youtube ginger kid who says south park ruined his life and is always angry??
LOL south park made an episode making fun of him and making his life even worse wow thats so messed up
thats good
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 am

South Park is one of my favorite shows. I just love the fact that so many uptight people get pissed off by it. Get a sense of humor already.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:23 am

south park is my favorite show lol no show makes me laugh more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lmao south park is messed up   lmao south park is messed up Empty

Back to top Go down

lmao south park is messed up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: