This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB

Go down 
+14
Lt Xplosi
Mr. Project Natal
Kendo
Arbiteris
Zombl337
Spartan v07
GeneralMLD
A7MAD_AU
360WNED
Stoney
ghost23
343_Guilty_Spark
Jamin
ZaFtxX
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:22 pm

I think they should work on permantly fixing RROD before they make a slim.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

A total redesign would be a permanent fix for RROD. It would radiate less heat, use less energy, require less cooling, and allow for more efficient cooling. RROD was caused by the chips heating up too much and weakening the solder points. A smaller, cooler combined chip/vga would solve all the issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:37 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

A total redesign would be a permanent fix for RROD. It would radiate less heat, use less energy, require less cooling, and allow for more efficient cooling. RROD was caused by the chips heating up too much and weakening the solder points. A smaller, cooler combined chip/vga would solve all the issues.

QFT. Microsoft needs to do this to re-assure everybody that 360 is safe to buy.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:04 pm

rrod is resolved already with the jasper. i don't think it' a big problem anymore. if it happens i aint baying it,i have a good one right now.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Meh... not too interested. But once again it will be good for people who want it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

i don't think microsoft is into the whole slim thing. I know Project Natal is being released with a new Xbox 360 (alone or bundled)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:15 am

WHAAT!!" I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!! HOW.... IT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE Surprised
but it looks kewl
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:19 pm

If they launch a 360 slim with Natal even for 299 I am buying first day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 pm

The slim would indeed push it ahead alot further. But I myself aswell do not see it happening. If MS starts working on the new 360 in 2011, you can rest assured Sony will be there to work on the PS4. I cannot wait for the next gen because frankly, I'm tired of this generation. Only this time, Sony better release theres around the time of Microsoft's. But only time will tell I guess.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:46 pm

!i wrote:
The slim would indeed push it ahead alot further. But I myself aswell do not see it happening. If MS starts working on the new 360 in 2011, you can rest assured Sony will be there to work on the PS4. I cannot wait for the next gen because frankly, I'm tired of this generation. Only this time, Sony better release theres around the time of Microsoft's. But only time will tell I guess.

I think Sony will do the same thing they did last time. Sony is arrogant and stubborn, plus I think they'll want to try to reduce the amount of money they lost on this gen by sticking with it for as long as possible.

I'm sure both MS and Sony are already planing their next consoles, but I think 2011 is too early. I don't expect to see even rumors until 2013 with maybe MS getting ready for a holiday 2014 or 2015 release. Sony will probably follow a year later, which will be good becuase it will give MS an extra year to destroy the market for anyone else.

The big wild card is Nintendo. The Wii's novelty is wearing off and it's graphics card is so out of date it's falling victim to the rise of HD TVs. The Wii may only have one good year left before people start finding greener graphical pastures on the Xbox 360 thanks to the casual appeal of the upcoming Natal.

Nintendo may release follow up to the Wii as early as 2012 or 2013. But it would take another popular gimmick to take off like the Wii did and I just don't see them doing much else besides Wii 2 HD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 am

if the people didnt know this
xbox 540 (slim)
has been a rumor since 2007
so i was hoping it would still be a rumor
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 pm

lol doesn't this count as a rip off from Sony if it does happen?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Bluenose wrote:

Do you think it does? I really dont see the point in a 360 slim.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Considering Sony rips off of everyone else I don't think it would really matter.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Considering Sony rips off of everyone else I don't think it would really matter.
Doesn't mean we can stoop to their level.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Bluenose wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

"We"???
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

"We"???

Stoop? Come on what does it matter? I mean look at the slim, people who ALREADY had a PS3 traded theirs in for a slim (Pyro2000x); wasn't GlockNinja saying he might have bought one for his bed room? Might as well, it'll cause a sales spike, I'm sure MS has but consideration into it. If it works, you might as well try it out.

I'm not necessarily saying you should trade in your current model for a slim though (if one comes out)...then again I have the loud ass falcon so I'd actually consider it seeing as newer 360 models do the opposite of new PS3 models (upgrade not downgrade lol)
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

QFT!!! i really think it would be obsolete
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:49 pm

All I know is, that if a 360 Slim comes out (especially if it has 250GB HDD & Wifi with it) I will be pre-ordering one.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:03 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
32nm???!!!! God thats small. The jasper chipset is 65 nm.

Guys........its very logical to say that they are gonna have a 360 slim launch with natal to truly give 360 a new image.

With cost cutting comes price drops to make natal a better buy for the casuals.

I smell a $99 or $129 Xbox Arcade Smile
that.wud.be.epic
except it has like 500 megabyte in hdd space i think. so it kinda sucks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB   New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New leaked picture of the Slim xbox 360 MB
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2