This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your favourite video-game of all-time?

Go down 
+36
Freemon34'
raspymanic1
MasterCheef
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
SGT mcglone
343_Guilty_Spark
popjack88
ZeInFormer
Kendo
Polimar
jaykay
BoznianBadass
Bluenose
Freemon34
Master Chief
Fank
Alchemist
DemonWolf
Superkingz2
spartan225
arnt god of war
GiantRobot2
ghost23
joe11
xjosh360s
3DO Teabagger
Lt Xplosi
Ozsem
Pein
Rednose
Arbiteris
DarkSwarm85
the RPG guy
Invincible
Noelol
Stoney
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:50 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
It was a simple question. What is your favourite video game of all time and yet it somehow turned into another flame war!!! LOL.
I agree lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Thank you for proving my point Bluenose.Tank you for how straight foward and plain Metroid Prime's story is.

Do you want me to type a page worth of Halo 2's story?I would rather not,cause I rarely feel like typing that much.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Thank you for proving my point Bluenose.Tank you for how straight foward and plain Metroid Prime's story is.

Do you want me to type a page worth of Halo 2's story?I would rather not,cause I rarely feel like typing that much.
lol that was the worst laziest reply. anyone can say that thank you Helljumper thank you for the worst reply ever. There is a deep story in it but i guess you dont have the ability to read inbetween the lines just cause Halo is the leader of the 360 it doesnt make it the best game ever! And to think thats only 1 part of the all the games. And btw Storyline is nto only Metroids strong point but Gameplay and controls also defeat any Halo game.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
It was a simple question. What is your favourite video game of all time and yet it somehow turned into another flame war!!! LOL.

With essay responses! lol!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 am

Bluenose wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Thank you for proving my point Bluenose.Thank you for how straight foward and plain Metroid Prime's story is.

lol that was the worst laziest reply. anyone can say that thank you Helljumper thank you for the worst reply ever. There is a deep story in it but i guess you dont have the ability to read inbetween the lines just cause Halo is the leader of the 360 it doesnt make it the best game ever! And to think thats only 1 part of the all the games. And btw Storyline is nto only Metroids strong point but Gameplay and controls also defeat any Halo game.

What did you expect me to say?A whole page explanation on how it is boring?Hahaha I am too lazy to do that.

I actually wish you you knew how to judge a story from being strong and weak.Go read your page's worth of story.Tell me one interesting plot event or twist.Boss's dont make the story epic btw.

"It has a deep story" Care to explain how it does?

Ive already explained a few reasons why Halo's story is epic.Yet you havnt given me one example.

When have I said it is the best game ever?It is my favorite game,but I dont go around saying "halo is teh best game!!!"

Lets see for Metroid Prime's 2 story.

Samus goes to a planet Aether to locate a missing patrol.Planet Aether which has two demensions,light or dark.She help the Luminoth restore these power generators to the light demension and the Ing of the dark demension die.I just summed up Metroid Primes 2.And you casnt deny it Very Happy

Lol,now your bringing in gameplay?I actually like Halo's better.BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I LIKE SHOOTERS.And controls are also oppinion.I like Halo's controls better.So I just cancelled out both of those things you said.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:16 am

So another flame war eh? Both Halo and Metroid have great stories. There the war is over!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

Kendo wrote:
So another flame war eh? Both Halo and Metroid have great stories. There the war is over!

It isnt a flame,just a simple debate.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Thank you for proving my point Bluenose.Thank you for how straight foward and plain Metroid Prime's story is.

What did you expect me to say?A whole page explanation on how it is boring?Hahaha I am too lazy to do that.

I actually wish you you knew how to judge a story from being strong and weak.Go read your page's worth of story.Tell me one interesting plot event or twist.Boss's dont make the story epic btw.

Ive already explained a few reasons why Halo's story is epic.Yet you havnt given me one example.

When have I said it is the best game ever?It is my favorite game,but I dont go around saying "halo is teh best game!!!"

Samus goes to a planet Aether to locate a missing patrol.Planet Aether which has two demensions,light or dark.She help the Luminoth restore these power generators to the light demension and the Ing of the dark demension die.I just summed up Metroid Primes 2.And you casnt deny it Very Happy

Lol,now your bringing in gameplay?I actually like Halo's better.BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I LIKE SHOOTERS.And controls are also oppinion.I like Halo's controls better.So I just cancelled out both of those things you said.
First of all i can show you the evidence that you said halo is teh best game ever. But you know what you like Halo better i like Metroid better happy debate over.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Bluenose wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

First of all i can show you the evidence that you said halo is teh best game ever. But you know what you like Halo better i like Metroid better happy debate over.

i was kidding dude,I thought you would have known that.I even said "lol"

Awww,but debates are fun,expecially now that the console war has quite down.Oh well
Back to top Go down
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

SPOCIOUS SONIC ADVENTURE 1 & SPOCIOUS SEGA DREAMCAST.

Best I've Ever Had.

gh
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Spocious is a gay word.
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 am

HALO REACH
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 am

MasterCheef wrote:
HALO REACH

Why do you spell "Master Cheif" wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 am

HellJumper wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HALO REACH

Well I may be wrong (and I am not) but there is someone already on this forum named Master Chief
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HALO REACH

Well I may be wrong (and I am not) but there is someone already on this forum named Master Chief

I know theres a mod Master_Chief for I dont think there is one called Master Chief.Then again,I could be wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 pm

I would have to say my favorite game of all time has changed to Oblivion Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HALO REACH

I know theres a mod Master_Chief for I dont think there is one called Master Chief.Then again,I could be wrong

And either way, does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HALO REACH

No,I was just curious.Thinking the guy might have been high when he created his account.Like when he made the thread "I need a question about Halo Reach"
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

sonic the hedgehog 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HALO REACH

No,I was just curious.Thinking the guy might have been high when he created his account.Like when he made the thread "I need a question about Halo Reach"

Lol, I need a question about reach....thats funny.
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HALO REACH

yes i was , i made the thread the moment i made an account
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm

The game my avatar is from. If you know you earn yourself a virtual cookie.
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
The game my avatar is from. If you know you earn yourself a virtual cookie.

please tell me via message
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 am

So many to choose from

Mega Man 2
Morrowind
Guilty Gear
Starcraft
Unreal Tournament 2004
DOOM 2
Diablo 2
Melty Blood (gets a lot of hate for no reason)
Severance: Blade of Darkness
Baldurs Gate 2
Planescape: Torment
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Fauchard wrote:
So many to choose from

Mega Man 2
Morrowind
Guilty Gear
Starcraft
Unreal Tournament 2004
DOOM 2
Diablo 2
Melty Blood (gets a lot of hate for no reason)
Severance: Blade of Darkness
Baldurs Gate 2
Planescape: Torment

I fully agree with Diablo 2 and Baldurs Gate was cool (I dn't think I played the sequel though).

btw a lot of people seem to say Morrowind is better than Oblivion. I never played Morrowind, would you say it's better?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite video-game of all-time?   Your favourite video-game of all-time? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite video-game of all-time?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next