This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC gaming help

Go down 
+4
ghost23
Lt Xplosi
arnt god of war
xjosh360s
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PC gaming help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gaming help   PC gaming help - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 am

xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
are there any good pc fps and rpg exclusives that i can buy other than half life and world of warcraft cause i still preffer 360 and i buy multi plats on 360

MOH allied assult
Gary's Mod(for valve games)
Crostasis
Crysis
MOH Pacific Assult
Runescape.com(MMO)
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
all these games look out dated wow i guess pc doesnt really have much exclusives as i thought

Look at Cryostasis walkthroughs that game is a better version of Metro 2033, and the main draw of the PC are the best multiokats, exclusive MMOs, and RTSs!
it acctually looks pretty good but ign and metacritics gave it a low score but i might get it anyways thanks anymore good games oh and i forgot about sims 3 i was a fan of sims 2 on ps2 so thats a must buy for me oh and can u tell me what cryostasis is about??

Basically, you are a Russian dog sledder that finds a tank, but figures out that the tanker is filled with mutants and you fight them off by any means possible.

Other games:

Starcraft 2
Napoleon Total War
Company of Heroes
C & C 4
lol no rts

Crysis
Civilization 5
Battlestations Pacific(Pc version has much better controls than 360 verison)
Diablo 3
Il Sturmovik(original, not Birds of Prey)
Battlefield 3(this holiday)
Portal
Guild Wars 2
plants vs. zombies
Fallout Collection
i only want pc exclusives cause every other game available is on consoles so i would bu it on 360but thanks anyways i'm gonna try to buy cryostasis

All but 2 or 3 of those games are on consoles. But anyway, your welcome.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PC gaming help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gaming help   PC gaming help - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 am

3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
3DO Teabagger wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
are there any good pc fps and rpg exclusives that i can buy other than half life and world of warcraft cause i still preffer 360 and i buy multi plats on 360

MOH allied assult
Gary's Mod(for valve games)
Crostasis
Crysis
MOH Pacific Assult
Runescape.com(MMO)
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
all these games look out dated wow i guess pc doesnt really have much exclusives as i thought

Look at Cryostasis walkthroughs that game is a better version of Metro 2033, and the main draw of the PC are the best multiokats, exclusive MMOs, and RTSs!
it acctually looks pretty good but ign and metacritics gave it a low score but i might get it anyways thanks anymore good games oh and i forgot about sims 3 i was a fan of sims 2 on ps2 so thats a must buy for me oh and can u tell me what cryostasis is about??

Basically, you are a Russian dog sledder that finds a tank, but figures out that the tanker is filled with mutants and you fight them off by any means possible.

Other games:

Starcraft 2
Napoleon Total War
Company of Heroes
C & C 4
lol no rts

Crysis
Civilization 5
Battlestations Pacific(Pc version has much better controls than 360 verison)
Diablo 3
Il Sturmovik(original, not Birds of Prey)
Battlefield 3(this holiday)
Portal
Guild Wars 2
plants vs. zombies
Fallout Collection
i only want pc exclusives cause every other game available is on consoles so i would bu it on 360but thanks anyways i'm gonna try to buy cryostasis

All but 2 or 3 of those games are on consoles. But anyway, your welcome.
hey is s.t.a.l.k.e.r call of pripyat any good??
Back to top Go down

PC gaming help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2