This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy

Go down 
+7
Kendo
Stoney
DemonWolf
joe11
Invincible
Superkingz2
johncarney
11 posters
AuthorMessage
johncarney
Seaman Recruit

whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:38 pm

or whats the best way you guys have owned a ps3 fanboy? post comments here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Remind them the console war is not real, they become hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Using simple knowledge, most of them don't have it.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Don't respond to them. It will drive them insane if they're ignored.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:15 pm

say their dead last, say the ps3 will never be 1st in sales, and that ff13 went to 360
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Invincible wrote:

Yeah I was about to say that.

It's 100% true. When you do that, you're the puppet master. They're the puppets. You're in control, there's nothing they can do to make you acknowledge their existance. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 pm

But the CELLZ potentialz!!?? Its just Sony crap. Sad people. PS3 fanboys are just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Also u can say how Heavy rain is aa lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:38 am

Using factual evidence to tell them why the 360 is better, then talk about sales, then make them contradict themselves. Last thing is you might wanna call Sony the bitch of the industry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 am

Use their own logic against them.
Back to top Go down
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 am

HD DVD > Blu Ray
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am

i had thousands of people bitching and whining at me for months. they then the got so butthurt as to take my account and say shit in my name. thus i stopped. however my success is self sustaining and i need not touch it as fanboys will get pissed at it even when i have left. (kind of)

i did this through saying obviously incorrect statements and name calling crossed with abit of hatred to really piss people off.

i believe that there is no true way to own a fanboy of any system. simply because there is no shame to be had in the internet so long as the mind remains unhindered by rational thought. this is proven by them only looking at things that reinforce their irrational ideas even when faced with overwhelming proof to the opposite.

simply you cant own them but you can fuck with them.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Invincible wrote:
QFT!
I either ignore them or just make them feel stupid. I usually say something like I love you too, or I guess you owned me, and I usually don't get a reply Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy   whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the best way to own a ps3 fanboy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: