This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why i loved the gamecube.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Why i loved the gamecube. Empty
PostSubject: Why i loved the gamecube.   Why i loved the gamecube. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 am

The gamecube was my first gaming console last gen.my bro gave it to my for my b-day(which was around when it came out).he brought back the first metroid prime and mario party 5.The day i got it i was playing it non stop.I loved metroid prime.I was determine to beat metroid prime(took me awhile though).Then me and my best friends played mario party 5.It was a blast.I remember buying and playing awesome games like super mario sunshine and luigis mansion.I played those 2 games alone more than most of the games i have ever owned.Not long after that i got Super Smash bors melee.Ip layed that non stop also(owned all my friends at it too).I remember buying a game called goblin commander.Its was a great rts.I enjoyued the story and was very fun to play.I know gamecube didnt have as many "mature"games as ps2 and xbox but i actually enjoyed the gamecube the most.I own and play my gamecube and its games.I will be playing the legend of spyro: A new begining today.Then ill be beating most of my GC games i havnt played in ages.Good memories.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Why i loved the gamecube.   Why i loved the gamecube. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 pm

metroid prime 1 and skies of Arcadia Legends is one of my all time favourite games
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why i loved the gamecube.   Why i loved the gamecube. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 am

Yeah I loved the gamecube too. I own both ps2 and gamecube but I think gamecube is better. Sure, ps2 has far more games and my favourite game of all time was on ps2 but gamecube games seemed to have a consistant high standard of gameplay;

Super Smas Bros, Super Mario Sunshine, Mariokart Double Dash, Super Monkey Ball, Warioware, etc.

Unfortunately I think Nintendo have taken a wrong turn with the wii and ds. They seem too casual-gamer based and they've not taken advantage of todays technology.
It's a shame. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Why i loved the gamecube.   Why i loved the gamecube. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 am

i loved super smash bros melee, Eternal Darkness, and resident evil 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i loved the gamecube.   Why i loved the gamecube. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why i loved the gamecube.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: