This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to be honest....

Go down 
+8
arnt god of war
360WNED
handkerchief
Arbiteris
xjosh360s
343_Guilty_Spark
Stoney
johncarney
12 posters
AuthorMessage
johncarney
Seaman Recruit

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 pm

now i'm not here to be some sort of troll. or be unloyal to the 360. but i personally don't like the idea of natal. i just don't like the idea of playing games without a controller. you see i've been playing games with a controller since when i was five. and although i do like the way natal will shift consoles for the xbox 360 i just don't like the idea in general. its just my opnion. i hope you guys can take me as a fellow 360 fan and i guess agree that its just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Of course you can have your own opinion. I know I for one wont be purchasing Natal. I like to sit down when playing video games. (I know Im a lazy bastard!)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

I don't have much interest in any motion controls either. But I'm looking forward to trying it out. If your worried that you'll be playing FPS games with Natal, don't. Natal will be for all new experience not yet seen and that's what I look forward trying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

i'm gonna buy it the day it releases
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Ill MAYBE buy bit.The wiimote is good enough for me.Im not interested in Move or Natal really.
Back to top Go down

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:08 pm

My family will probably only get it for those who want it, but I probably won't use it.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:20 pm

i dont like the idea of natal BUT im willing to give i a try. i wont buy it straight away either. im going to see what it has to offer and see what people say about it.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Meh, to each his own. Things evolve with time. I'm sure alot of people didn't trust or like the first airplane, elevator, so on & so on. With time comes evolution. Motion will be the future hate it or love it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm

I looked at a few more Move vids on YT and I have to say I like what Im seeing. I still wont buy it (although I'm certain that my little bro gets it for Christmas).
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:01 pm

360WNED wrote:
Meh, to each his own. Things evolve with time. I'm sure alot of people didn't trust or like the first airplane, elevator, so on & so on. With time comes evolution. Motion will be the future hate it or love it.
no your wrong their buddy its part of the future but not the future consoles havent elementated the pc and they were suppose to be the "future"
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

I'm intrested in both move and natal. I'm gonna buy both on day 1.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:53 pm

360WNED wrote:

Somewhat true

Motion controller will get bigger and bigger.But consoles will still require to have normal controller's.MANY gamers out there hate motion controll so companies will be forced to have them
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:30 pm

I agree with Truth actually.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
360WNED wrote:
no your wrong their buddy its part of the future but not the future consoles havent elementated the pc and they were suppose to be the "future"
Virtual Reality will be the future. Reason I say this is because just like everything else, people will need & want more. After this gen of consoles graphics will probably be at their max. What are companies going to do to excite people & make them want to spend the probably then $1200 for the next piece of hardware? When animations are fluid, and characters look as life like as possible? You've got to make a leap to something that's always been there, but take it to the next level. When I say it's the future I don't mean next gen, I mean when consoles have reached their max potential, and from what i see we aren't too far from that.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:21 pm

johncarney wrote:
now i'm not here to be some sort of troll.
Yet you have several different banned troll accounts. Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Fair enough, we all have opinions. I personally am intrigued by it though. I may get one but not to replace my current gaming experience but to enhance it or have something to do on the side Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
360WNED
360WNED

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 am

demondragondude wrote:
Fair enough, we all have opinions. I personally am intrigued by it though. I may get one but not to replace my current gaming experience but to enhance it or have something to do on the side Razz
Well, that's all Natal will be. A add on to add life to the 360 & add something they know casuals will like. You won't even be able to use the thing without a 360. So your baby will always be there to game what you want on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to be honest.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to be honest....   to be honest.... Empty

Back to top Go down

to be honest....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: