This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
IcyMeteor
Lt Xplosi
Stoney
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? Empty
PostSubject: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:24 pm

i mean,with gaming and such,there are people that dont give shit about it,and they actually play CS or WoW,thats preety much the gaming here,also i am interested in gaming,and i follow news,consoles and their games (like everyone here) and have you ever wondered..are you different than most people you know in real life? yes there are friends that are hardcore gamers and casual gamers i know..but other than gaming,theres alot of guys that listen to rap,by some fucked up miracle,most of the friends i know listen to rap,i listen to whatever music,other than rap,folk (yes ROFLMAO) and probably trance,but other than that,i listen almost every genre of music,but theres a lot of people that like rap,guys dressing in rap clothes,or listen to rap all the time and even sing like they are in some imaginary stage,thats probably the difference i have with most of the guys that are my classmate,or some guys i know outside of school..im just asking..are you different than most people you know irl or they are typical like most people???
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:54 pm

None of my close friends are gamers...I rarely talk about games with them. The only games we play togeather are FIFA.We sometimes have
tournament nights ( 10 euros per person, winner takes all) and it does be hella fun. Sometimes it gets nasty when someone scores a flukey goal and theres alota bickering..add to the fact that we usually play on a Friday so it consists of 6-10 people drinking beer so theres bound to be some heated confrontations! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 pm

no sir really at my post ''bad fur life'' that pretty much describe howi am.... AWSOME Cool
JK Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah, I only have one friend who is interested in gaming and follows it like I do. All my other friends are n00bs who just play MW2 lmao
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i mean,with gaming and such,there are people that dont give shit about it,and they actually play CS or WoW,thats preety much the gaming here,also i am interested in gaming,and i follow news,consoles and their games (like everyone here) and have you ever wondered..are you different than most people you know in real life? yes there are friends that are hardcore gamers and casual gamers i know..but other than gaming,theres alot of guys that listen to rap,by some fucked up miracle,most of the friends i know listen to rap,i listen to whatever music,other than rap,folk (yes ROFLMAO) and probably trance,but other than that,i listen almost every genre of music,but theres a lot of people that like rap,guys dressing in rap clothes,or listen to rap all the time and even sing like they are in some imaginary stage,thats probably the difference i have with most of the guys that are my classmate,or some guys i know outside of school..im just asking..are you different than most people you know irl or they are typical like most people???

Im mostly like my friends nerds but we can still kick your ass if needed to lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Well my best friends aren't really gamers (funnily enough they bought ps3's. haha what does that tell ya)

But my less-close friends are obsessed with games as much as me which is cool!

Though apart from them not really being gamers, my best friends are a lot like me. We like very similar music (not everything though, I hate lamb of god and one dislikes papa roach)

But yeah...I'm kind of similar to my friends except my best friend are really sporty & ambitious but I'm not Sad
but I like it that way Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:35 am

i always wear a suit each day!
because well.... it is as i would to put it SCHTEK ''awsome''
and my friends never wear a suit Razz

im looking for a wingman ... but so far i only have a wingman who is .... uuuh... together with a girl.
that is not a good wingman.... but the thing is if they break up ... i will have a wingman Smile
and yes i am a hybrid HIMYM fan

i recently began to attend to more parties to improve my seducing Wink
i think i sound like a jerk Razz
i try to act like a ego around girls but really Razz i hate act ego...ish

tomorrow it is valborg!!
i cant waaiiit!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:28 pm

You read that e-book I told ya to download Xplosi?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:37 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
yes but i got the audio book
so i have just listend to like one of the parts i tried to find it in the book stores but i couldnt find it :/
but im downloading a readable verison right nnow
i cant stand audio books.... it annoys me somewhat but i look forward to read it
Cheers mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Most people I know in real life do not give a shit or know about gaming like I do. There are people back in my old town that only play Call of Duty games, then they go on to say that video games are gay. They contradict themselves a lot. I know about gaming, I game in all genres, I love gaming, yet I am perhaps the only one who actually cares about gaming whether it be with kids at school, or in my own home or within my family (aside from my cousin).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:53 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

What e-book? (I know... nosey but still, you typed it right in the middle of an irrelevant topic lol)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Kendo wrote:
Most people I know in real life do not give a shit or know about gaming like I do. There are people back in my old town that only play Call of Duty games, then they go on to say that video games are gay. They contradict themselves a lot. I know about gaming, I game in all genres, I love gaming, yet I am perhaps the only one who actually cares about gaming whether it be with kids at school, or in my own home or within my family (aside from my cousin).

Cool! Do you have a lot of games?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:09 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

What e-book? (I know... nosey but still, you typed it right in the middle of an irrelevant topic lol)
it is called
The Game by niel strauss
and i think he noticed wingman in my post
wingman is used many times in this book it is an awsome book Smile
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:33 pm

a lot of ppl think im weird
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 pm

joe11 wrote:
as do i
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
joe11 wrote:
as do i
were 1 a like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 pm

joe11 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
joe11 wrote:
as do i
were 1 a like Very Happy
i cant see how you took it as a compliment but since you can take jokes on your own expence i guess your kinda cool then
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:28 pm

joe11 wrote:
I don't Joe i think your just different in a good sense, We New yorkers gotta stick up for each other. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 pm

is it true NYorkers dont like new jersey Razz
like in HIMYM
ted says
i have to go to the bathroom i need to take a new jersey xD

-it dint sound fun when i wrote it though
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Bluenose wrote:
joe11 wrote:
I don't Joe i think your just different in a good sense, We New yorkers gotta stick up for each other. Wink
thxs
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
is it true NYorkers dont like new jersey Razz
like in HIMYM
ted says
i have to go to the bathroom i need to take a new jersey xD

-it dint sound fun when i wrote it though
Dont even say the accursed word New #$%$$% What kind of sicox name their state $%^$$%. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:40 pm

I am actually a lot like the people I hang wit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?   Are you different than most of the people you know in real life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you different than most of the people you know in real life?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: