This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!

Go down 
+9
Permafry 42
joe11
xjosh360s
Stigma
DemonWolf
Superkingz2
the RPG guy
Arbiteris
Rednose
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! Empty
PostSubject: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 am

I know alot of you think WAIT WAIT WAIT The Ds Xl Didnt even hit the Us Market! But this Ds actually Adds alot more features! Detailed graphics most likely to surpass the PsP (Rumor stated By Nintendo official) And it Will be In 3d (Confirmed). I really want to know more about it so we should all wait till E3. Its said it will be released in 2011!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:16 pm

It is said to be released in Japan before march 2011.But nintendo havnt confirmed the worlwide release date
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 pm

im going to wait for this instead of selling my DS light for a DSi.

HAHA!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:44 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
im going to wait for this instead of selling my DS light for a DSi.

HAHA!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!!
Lol im doing the same!
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Crap, I was going to make a thread about this. But, I just want to see how the psp fanboys of this site are going to react
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 pm

on another not. i believe this will make demondragondude go insane.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Here comes the attack of the PSP fanboys!!Dun dun dun
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Gentlemen, LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Rednose wrote:
I know alot of you think WAIT WAIT WAIT The Ds Xl Didnt even hit the Us Market! But this Ds actually Adds alot more features! Detailed graphics most likely to surpass the PsP (Rumor stated By Nintendo official) And it Will be In 3d (Confirmed). I really want to know more about it so we should all wait till E3. Its said it will be released in 2011!

What's the point in graphics if the games are crap? :/

Dementium 2 does look very good though.

I hope the next ds doesn't fail like the current one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Rednose wrote:

hahaha,thats such a fanboy comment Razz
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:11 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Rednose wrote:

*reads first sentence*
Funny, that's how you could describe the psp lol. Nah I'm just kidding
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:22 pm

I'll wait for the new upgraded version they'll release like a year after releasing that one.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:52 pm

well im gonna buy a new dsi at the end of this week but when this releases i'll be selling my dsi for it
Back to top Go down
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Rednose wrote:

Games are crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell no We have Awesome games like Metroid prime Hunter, New Super Mario Bros, Zelda, Locksquest!! And just Imagine them in PsP Graphics that will pwn any PSP in the Market! And lol were not last place ( lol i can use this excuse Fors Ps3 Fanboys And PsP fanboys xD) And its in 3d!!!!! And the current one also pwns xD
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Here comes the attack of the PSP fanboys!!Dun dun dun
i loled
its funny because its true :/
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 pm

wow another Ds woohooo i can't wait now i have to go buy my 4th one yay not a waste of money!!!!
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 am

here are my thoughts:

Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 pm

It's not just another DS, it's going to be all new more powerful hardware. As for the 3D, if it turns out to rock I'm sure everyone will want one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Well my DS Lite just broke, so Im gonna go out and buy a DSi. But I will get the 3DS when it comes out. I predict it will come out in America first (just like the original DS and the Wii).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:18 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Rednose wrote:

Are you talking about the PSP?

The 3DS looks cool, but it sucks that it will probably require games specifically designed for it. It's not like it will make existing games in 3D like Mario Kart...or will it?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 pm

It's a next gen handheld.
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Rednose wrote:

The 3DS looks cool, but it sucks that it will probably require games specifically designed for it. It's not like it will make existing games in 3D like Mario Kart...or will it?

every platform to some degree needs to be programed in order to make use of the hardware. just give the system a year after release and it should have plenty of games coming out for it.
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Permafry 42 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Rednose wrote:

every platform to some degree needs to be programed in order to make use of the hardware. just give the system a year after release and it should have plenty of games coming out for it.
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:00 pm

DAMN. Now I must get one, of course after I actually buy games for my PSPgo and get that DSi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!   NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED! Empty

Back to top Go down

NINTENDO 3DS ANNOUNCED!
Page 1 of 1