This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manhunt 3 Rumor

Go down 
+4
Invincible
Arbiteris
Alchemist
daveMastaKill
8 posters
AuthorMessage
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am

Theres a new rumor going around that a new Manhunt game will be exclusive to the PS3 + PS3 Move. If that turns out to be true, sucks major balls cuz i see much more potential with Manhunt on Natal. I mean, in Natal you really can break a guys neck with your own hands, and with that scan option you can scan a shitload of domestic object in your advantage LMÃO
(Oww man Jack Thompson would be all over that shit..)

So what you guys prefer?

Manhunt 3 on PS3 Move or Natal?
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 am

That would be pretty gay if they got exclusivity to it.
Doesnt make any sense from a business standpoint multiplat = more cash
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 am

Manhunt is a sick,sick game.Perfect for PS3 fanboys lol
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:13 pm

I dont care what system it ends up on. I just hope its better then the last one. It wasnt even worth a rent after rockstar was forced to edit it.
Back to top Go down
Jsamp
Seaman Recruit

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Invincible wrote:
I dont care what system it ends up on. I just hope its better then the last one. It wasnt even worth a rent after rockstar was forced to edit it.

Funny thing is I played the uncensored version for both the PS2 and PSP. A leaked un-edited copy made it out on the interwebz for the PS2 and the PSP version you had to edit the iso image to remove the censorship. You have to have a modded PS2 or PSP to play the uncenorsed version(s). So for me I thought the game was bad ass and brutal.

Alchemist wrote:

Its pretty gay that MS gets a bunch of exclusivity on their end also. I'm using your same $$ logic.

I hope they do come out with Manhunt 3. I also hope its gonna be an exclusive. I just dont want to buy the stupid fucking Move rip-off. Hopefully you dont have to use that god forsaken copycat tool.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Jsamp wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Funny thing is I played the uncensored version for both the PS2 and PSP. A leaked un-edited copy made it out on the interwebz for the PS2 and the PSP version you had to edit the iso image to remove the censorship. You have to have a modded PS2 or PSP to play the uncenorsed version(s). So for me I thought the game was bad ass and brutal.

Alchemist wrote:

Its pretty gay that MS gets a bunch of exclusivity on their end also. I'm using your same $$ logic.

I hope they do come out with Manhunt 3. I also hope its gonna be an exclusive. I just dont want to buy the stupid fucking Move rip-off. Hopefully you dont have to use that god forsaken copycat tool.

Same. I used a patch on the psp version. It's pretty damn brutal and awesome.
I never completed it though. I thought the story was kinda weird and not dark enough. I didn't really get that into it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Cool-Guy
Seaman Recruit

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 pm

how would you walk through a whole level with natal do u just move your legs up and down to walk?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Manhunt 3? Ps3 exclusive? FUUUUCCCKKK.

I used to play the 1st game all the time on my ps2(please don't hurt me).

The 2nd one was....meh.

But srsly wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhunt 3 Rumor   Manhunt 3 Rumor Empty

Back to top Go down

Manhunt 3 Rumor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: