This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr36OBeasT
Seaman Recruit
Mr36OBeasT

BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) Empty
PostSubject: BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)   BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mr36OBeasT
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)   BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:36 pm

LOL this guy needs to calm the fuck down. I did like his Blockbuster videos though, made me cancel Gamefly, and soon going to sign up as a Blockbuster Rewards Member.
Back to top Go down
Mr36OBeasT
Seaman Recruit
Mr36OBeasT

PostSubject: Re: BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)   BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Subscribe to my channel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mr36OBeasT
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)   BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 pm

What this guy doesn't understand is that there is only one reason the guy called you charcoal and so black. He thought it was an insult. He was insulting you for being dark. What an asshole. He is racist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)   BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:11 am

watch my response i would embed it like you but i have no idea how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIK7WDdIjo0
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)   BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:28 pm

HAHAHAHA,another example how brownies get fucking mad cause they got pwned.If someone was to call a blakc person charcoal or watever they mean it to insult him.Humpmasterflex is a prejudice and racist dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)   BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video) Empty

Back to top Go down

BlackBustercritic Calls Mr36OBeast a ******* (Must see video)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: