This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games you have and want to play but don't?

Go down 
+11
the RPG guy
Superkingz2
Invincible
Pein
Stoney
Optimus Lime
DemonWolf
xjosh360s
jaykay
ghost23
Stigma
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Games you have and want to play but don't? Empty
PostSubject: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Sounds like a weird question but do you guys have games that you want to play, you put them in your system, and then end up not not playing. Or games you want to play but when you get to your system you play something else?

Example, on my PS3 i wanna play Valkyrie Chronicles, Gow 2, and R&C TOD, but for some reason i get demoralized when i turn on the PS3 and end up not playing anything.

On 360 i want to play Gears 2, Forza 3, or Resident Evil 5, but for some reason i get to my 360 and then i end up shutting it off after i get in the game.

So...do any of you guys have this strange condition? Does this make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:02 am

Fallout 3. I got the GOTY Edition last year, I always want to get around to playing it but I still haven't even finished the main story yet.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 am

I borrowed Resistance 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 from my friend and haven't touched them yet (I still need to beat Resistance: Fall of Man and I'm going to read the book adaptation of the first MGS so I understand MGS4). On the 360 side of things, I've only touched Bad Company 2 a few times since I got it. I was so excited for it, but a day after I bought it, I received a code for the Blur beta, which I played religiously. Then the Just Cause 2 demo came out, which I played nonstop, followed by the Splinter Cell: Conviction demo which I played nonstop. Then comes along the full game of Just Cause 2 which I'm playing nonstop, and soon I'll be getting Splinter Cell: Conviction. I guess I'll catch up on Bad Company 2 over the summer, unless I get plagued with a Fable III release or the Halo: Reach beta is still running.

Geez, being a gamer is tough stuff. o_O
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:04 am

it happens with gears 2 alot with me
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 am

Definately!!!

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (360)
Conan (360)
GTA IV (360)
Lost Planet (360)
Gta Chinatown Wars (PSP)
God Of War Chains Of Olympus (PSP)
those are the main ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 am

demondragondude wrote:
Definately!!!

Conan (360)
GTA IV (360)
Lost Planet (360)
Gta Chinatown Wars (PSP)
those are the main ones.

Dude, you must play Chinatown Wars, I got it on my iPod and it is an absolutely amazing game, one of the best handhelds.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:55 am

Bayonetta for me.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 am

Every time I attempt to play Forza 3 I just cant bring myself to play it. I start it up and then just turn it off.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 am

thats the same with saints row 1 and final fantasy 13.. i still havent beated and i want to play it.but i cant,if i try to play i will turn it off.its really stupid
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 am

The Conduit and Mad World. Bought 'em cheap off ebay last year and have barely played either one. And the Pure/Lego Batman combo discs that came with my 360. Good games, but every time I turn on the xbox I end up playing MW2. lol
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 am

There are some of my old ps2 games I want to play again but can't get around to it :/
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 am

gears and mario galaxy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Every time I turn on the 360, I just go to L4D2 cuz I see my friends are all playing that. Halo and Gears get shafted. Neutral
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 am

ghost23 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Definately!!!

Conan (360)
GTA IV (360)
Lost Planet (360)
Gta Chinatown Wars (PSP)
those are the main ones.

Dude, you must play Chinatown Wars, I got it on my iPod and it is an absolutely amazing game, one of the best handhelds.

Sorry but I absolutely hate it.
I've tried playing it about 20+ times but I never play for more than 5 mins before turning it off again and playing something else.

I just HATE the isometric view.
I hate the 1 walking speed.
I hate the lack of voice acting.
I hate the lack of cutscenes.
I hate the lame storyline.
I hate the character you play as.
I hate the typical missions.
I hate it more than Gta Iv which I honestly really dislike.

Gta LCS & VCS pwn Chinatown Wars so much. I actually can get into Gta 1, London & Gta 2 much easier than Chinatown Wars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 pm

CoD4, UT3 & NASCAR 09.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 am

Fallout 3 GOTY edition
Recently KOTOR 2
TES III Morrowind GOTY Edition
RainBow Six Vegas

Those are the only one's I can think of right now
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 am

Mass Effect 2. Needs to finish off Mass Effect 1 first but there's soo many games out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you have and want to play but don't?   Games you have and want to play but don't? Empty

Back to top Go down

Games you have and want to play but don't?
Page 1 of 1