This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
Pein
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:05 am

http://uk.psp.ign.com/dor/objects/965242/metal-gear-solid-portable-ops-2/videos/mgs_peacewalker_gmply_032410.html

Amazing!

Not only the visuals but the great co-op features and loooadss of combat & explosions and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 am

lol it does look amazing..cant wait for it..and it probably will be the best handheld game but here comes the ds fanboys lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lol it does look amazing..cant wait for it..and it probably will be the best handheld game but here comes the ds fanboys lol!

lmao yeah can't wait to see what they have to say Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 am

This is definitely a buy for me, This is the reason i got my psp.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 pm

>_> rly?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
>_> rly?
you'd be hard pressed I reckon to find a handheld game coming out this year that will look better than Peace Walker

Kojima is a perfectionist and will have sculpted this game down to the last detail, I expect nothing less
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm

ds fanboy No.1 everyone has opinions u shouldnt say its the best just because u think its the best well if this was ment for us (ds fans) then i dont think u know why we like ds at all
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Its MGS! Expect the best of the best!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!   THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME EVER MADE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: