This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?

Go down 
+3
jaykay
ghost23
Mr. Project Natal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? Empty
PostSubject: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:12 am

Halo Reach in September and then Natal in November with the possibility of a 360 Slim.

Gonna be one crazy Christmas period.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:38 am

ghost23 wrote:
Halo Reach in September and then Natal in November with the possibility of a 360 Slim.

Gonna be one crazy Christmas period.
Ya, no doubt about that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:52 am

Sweet, I can't wait to get my hands on Milo!

That came out wrong . . .
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:50 am

This will kill Move. Not only will it be super cheap, but you only need to buy 1 Natal for the whole family. With Move you have to have EyeToy and buy separate double controllers for each person you want to play with. Sony's going to be losing even more money on each sale as they did on the original PS3. Nobody is going to by it when they can play the same type of games cheaper on Wii or get all new experiences on Natal yet even cheaper still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
This will kill Move. Not only will it be super cheap, but you only need to buy 1 Natal for the whole family. With Move you have to have EyeToy and buy separate double controllers for each person you want to play with. Sony's going to be losing even more money on each sale as they did on the original PS3. Nobody is going to by it when they can play the same type of games cheaper on Wii or get all new experiences on Natal yet even cheaper still.
I was watching a vodcast where the hosts were talking about Move and they were calculating the cost of the full Move experience. It's $100 for the starter kit, which is a Move wand, a PS Eye, and a game. However, some games (such as SOCOM 4) require a sub-controller to use, which will most likely cost between $30 and $50. Some games, however, require you to use two wands because the sub-controllers don't have motion-sensing capabilities. So you may need to buy another wand, which will cost you $50 (I think). In total, that's $180-$200, which is about the price of a Nintendo Wii. So in a way, the Move is like its own platform, and we don't even know how much Sony is going to support it.

But honestly, who cares if it kills Move? Are we hoping for the downfall of Sony?
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 am

This article is from last year :/
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:27 am

Optimus Lime wrote:
Well, we're still pretty certain it will retail in the price range mentioned, so the date of the article doesn't really matter, does it? And anyways, yes, it was written last year, but it was also written a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 am

jaykay wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
Well, we're still pretty certain it will retail in the price range mentioned, so the date of the article doesn't really matter, does it? And anyways, yes, it was written last year, but it was also written a few months ago.

Well anything could've changed from 5 months ago. I was just wondering why this is only being posted today..
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 am

Optimus Lime wrote:
jaykay wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:

Well anything could've changed from 5 months ago. I was just wondering why this is only being posted today..
That I can't answer for you, but what I can say is that not much has changed since then. Microsoft has been pretty reserved about Project Natal.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm

For "IMPULSE BUY" I would recommend a $59.99 Natal w/ some games for it.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 pm

jaykay wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
jaykay wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:

That I can't answer for you, but what I can say is that not much has changed since then. Microsoft has been pretty reserved about Project Natal.

That will all change at E3 Smile Two MS press conferences - lets just hope it doesn't fall on the same day as last year (day before my exams)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 pm

jaykay wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I was watching a vodcast where the hosts were talking about Move and they were calculating the cost of the full Move experience. It's $100 for the starter kit, which is a Move wand, a PS Eye, and a game. However, some games (such as SOCOM 4) require a sub-controller to use, which will most likely cost between $30 and $50. Some games, however, require you to use two wands because the sub-controllers don't have motion-sensing capabilities. So you may need to buy another wand, which will cost you $50 (I think). In total, that's $180-$200, which is about the price of a Nintendo Wii. So in a way, the Move is like its own platform, and we don't even know how much Sony is going to support it.

But honestly, who cares if it kills Move? Are we hoping for the downfall of Sony?

The downfall of Sony ensures two things. Sony fanboys get their deserved comeuppance and the Xbox 360's brand will be stronger than Playstation going into the next generation.

So year I am hoping for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Optimus Lime wrote:
jaykay wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:

...I found it today thats why. I have already found articles about Natal being $80 and $50. They are in my links in my profile in my https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectXcellence
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Awesome. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

jaykay wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

No, the downfall of Song would suck, whether people believe it or not Sony makes some great games. But I heard the Move starter kit would cost 100 for 2 wands, the sub controllers and an Eye
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

No, the downfall of Song would suck, whether people believe it or not Sony makes some great games. But I heard the Move starter kit would cost 100 for 2 wands, the sub controllers and an Eye
The starter kit is only a wand, a game, and a PS Eye. The sub-controller is sold separately, as is a second wand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?   Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'? Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Natal launching in November 2010, priced for 'impulse buy'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: