This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games I'm interested in getting a ds for

Go down 
+9
jaykay
the RPG guy
DarkSwarm85
Bluenose
Arbiteris
Invincible
Kendo
Pein
DemonWolf
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Games I'm interested in getting a ds for Empty
PostSubject: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am

Dunno if anyone's interested but I have pretty much made only psp posts all over the "Other Gaming Systems" section so what the hell, I may as well make this and you guys could give me other suggestions or your views if you like.

Animal Crossing - I'm actually very excited about getting this game. It sounds like fun. But can anyone tell me what the creation/customisation is like?
MySims
Cod Modern Warfare Mobilized
Hotel Giant 2
Pokemon SoulSilver
Theme Park
Toyshop Tycoon
Dawn Of Heroes
The Sims 2
Hotel Dusk - maybe
Zoo Tycoon
Dragon's Quest IX
Touch The Dead
Broken Sword: Shadow Of The Templars Directors Cut
Club Penguin - Does this have online?
Line Rider
Restaurant Tycoon
Runaway: A Twist Of Fate

Games I'm interested in getting a ds for Animal-crossing-wild-world-20051207051353834Games I'm interested in getting a ds for A_med_caption1.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 am

from all those games..none are making interest to get a ds..only the ninja gaiden game looks good,but other than that game..i dont have any interest in ds..bad graphics,touch screen is pointless for me,thats why i dont need a iphone and best of all i hate those repetitive franchises like mario,zelda and metroid.anyway thats my opinion but if someone says ds is better than the psp if its his opinion,i will respect that.but hey it all comes to the preference
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 am

You have an interest in some strange games, some of them I will get, but others I am puzzled about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 am

Do not...I repeat...DO NOT get Touch the Dead. It's a broken game. If you mess up even a little bit at the beginning of the game it will be impossible for you to beat it at the end. It was cool for the first few levels, but it's near impossible to beat.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 am

Invincible wrote:
Do not...I repeat...DO NOT get Touch the Dead. It's a broken game. If you mess up even a little bit at the beginning of the game it will be impossible for you to beat it at the end. It was cool for the first few levels, but it's near impossible to beat.

lol thanks for the advice but it's probably cheap now so I'm not too bothered Smile
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 am

Have you own the first Animal Crossing before(gamecube)?If so,then AC Wild World wont be too much of a change,BUT AC wild world does have some pretty cool new feature's.Overall,I suggest buying Animal Crossing Wild World

And Animal Crossing does look very kid-ish,but it's actually very fun and very original and will consume hour's of your time(if you like it)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Where is METROID ZELDA THE FUCKIN MARIO I MEAN COME ON ITS MARIO lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:29 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Have you own the first Animal Crossing before(gamecube)?If so,then AC Wild World wont be too much of a change,BUT AC wild world does have some pretty cool new feature's.Overall,I suggest buying Animal Crossing Wild World

And Animal Crossing does look very kid-ish,but it's actually very fun and very original and will consume hour's of your time(if you like it)

Cheers. Nope, never owned the gamecube one and so yeah I'm really excited about getting it on ds lol

And I honestly don't mind it being kiddyish. I love some Harvest Moon games and Animal Crossing looks a billion times better.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Bluenose wrote:

Rofl!

Metroid, never been a fan of the games.
Zelda...meh, I only ever liked Zelda when it was 3D like in Majoras Mask/Ocarina Of time.
Mario...got bored of it ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Rofl!

Zelda...meh, I only ever liked Zelda when it was 3D like in Majoras Mask/Ocarina Of time.
Zelda on the Ds is 3d -.-
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm

I find Animal Crossing to be very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:27 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Club Penguin
are you a chick >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 am

the RPG guy wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Club Penguin
are you a chick >_>

hahaha XD

No.
I'm as much as a man as kend...... I mean.... nevermind cyclops

lol I just thought Club Penguin may be good... because when I was a little but younger I used to love playing it online.
Well it depends, is Club Penguin on ds online?
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Bluenose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Rofl!

The graphics are 3D, but it's not 3D in the style of Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time if I recall correctly. It's an isometric game, like the original game.

DDD, you'd be an idiot to miss the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney games. Both of those are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 pm

jaykay wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

Rofl!

The graphics are 3D, but it's not 3D in the style of Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time if I recall correctly. It's an isometric game, like the original game.

DDD, you'd be an idiot to miss the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney games. Both of those are fantastic.

Yeah exactly. I don't like Isometric games that much. It ruins the experience imo. (well, depending on the game style)

And errr but Professor Layton & Ace Attorney look really crap to me XD
You can try and convert me but I dunno if you'll be successful.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Club Penguin?

SoulSilver FTW

And The Sims 2 on DS was okay.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Club Penguin?

SoulSilver FTW

And The Sims 2 on DS was okay.

Club penguin only if it has online.
Soulsilver, yes.
And the Sims 2 for psp is my favourite Sims game of all time. I prefer it to Sims 1 & all the expansions, I prefer it to Sims 1 on gamecube, I prefer it to Sims 2 on gamecube, I prefer it to Sims Castaway, I prefer it to Sims Pets, I prefer it to SIms 2 on pc, I prefer it to Sims 3 on pc, I prefer it to all the sims games on gba.

Basically, sims 2 ds has some serious handheld competition lol
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:28 pm

man i wonder when there gonna make a new super mario bros for ds
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:27 am

don't join the dark side ddd, we have cookies and milk with the psp
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:12 am

joe11 wrote:

lol the ds is the light side, the psp is like the Dark Brotherhood Razz ds is like the mages guild or something....
But either way, I'm still a psp fan and always will prefer it and believe it to be the better handheld, it's just that I'm missing out on a few titles I would like to play.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:31 pm

is dragon quest good i'm thinking about getting it
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:
joe11 wrote:

lol the ds is the light side, the psp is like the Dark Brotherhood Razz ds is like the mages guild or something....
But either way, I'm still a psp fan and always will prefer it and believe it to be the better handheld, it's just that I'm missing out on a few titles I would like to play.
lol yeah true the darkside always looses
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Reviving old topics is awesome!

But DDD are you really getting a DS or are you just pulling a Kendo?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

lol
now I'm sort of inbetween deciding. SHould I get XL later this year or just wait for new 3DS?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:55 pm

demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

lol
now I'm sort of inbetween deciding. SHould I get XL later this year or just wait for new 3DS?

I'm not sure, the 3DS will be backwards compatible so you could wait. Although it will probably be more expensive than the XL when it comes out. I suggest you get one this year, I've been on like a 2 month hiatus from consoles but have been playing my DSi a crap load lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games I'm interested in getting a ds for   Games I'm interested in getting a ds for Empty

Back to top Go down

Games I'm interested in getting a ds for
Page 1 of 1