This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)

Go down 
+13
justagamer
KamikazeOnCrack
Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
360WNED
dreadraptor85
DuDZZ
dudeoftheages
lightlamp
DeW
DemonWolf
Zombl337
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Remember the developers from the game Heavenly Sword and how praised HS was by PS3 fanboys, well that same developer is going multiplat for 360/PS3, so when their new game Enslaved comes out for both consoles, I bet we will see PS3 fanboys saying it's nothing special LMMFAOROFLWTFBBQLOL

First details, screenshots of Ninja Theory's Enslaved

After teasing the partnership a little over a month ago at Germany's Gamescom, publisher Namco Bandai and UK-based developer Ninja Theory are ready to finally reveal some details of their upcoming "original, new IP" for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3: Enslaved. The game takes place in a "perilous, post-apocalyptic America" and centers on protagonists Monkey and Trip. That's right, protagonists, plural. You'll control the musclebound Monkey, while Trip -- a "technologically savvy but sheltered young woman" -- remains AI-controlled. Think: Half-Life 2's Alyx ... except considerably more manipulative. Recognizing her need for Monkey's "raw strength and power," Trip has linked their slave headbands so "if she dies, he dies." Uh, thanks partner?

Helping Ninja Theory along its quest is Andy "Gollum" Serkis who is lending his considerable motion-capture acting abilities to the developer once more, following his work on the PS3-exclusive Heavenly Sword. Also joining the project is novelist, screenwriter, and video game newcomer Alex Garland, who you may recognize from his work on the novel The Beach and the screenplay for 28 Days Later. Enslaved is "planned for release in 2010," which we'll unofficially translate as "late 2010."

Since you've got some waiting to do, why not take a peek at the first screenshots from the game?

SOURCE ::: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/29/first-details-screenshots-of-ninja-theorys-enslaved/
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:44 pm

ROFLMFAO! Ps3 fanboys must be sooo pissed off.
First Metal Gear Solid then Final Fantasy and now this!! LOLLAGE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:52 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:07 pm

how many upcoming third party ps3 exclusives are there now? probably none since devs would be stupid to do that as they get loads of money for releasing there games on the 360
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Heavenly Sword was suposed to be an Xbox 360 game but sony bought it out as an exclusive. I bet Ninja Theory wishes they didn't go along with that since the game sold so poorly it will probably never see it's trilogy finished and remain an ignored PS3 game. If it had released on the Xbox, even as a multiplat, it would have sold plenty and we probably would have already seen a sequel and this news wouldn't be about Enslaved but a third Heavenly Sword.

See what happens when a 3rd party developer makes the mistake of letting Sony talk them into a PS3 exclusive. Haze anyone?
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 am

Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) Owned
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

DuDZZ wrote:

LOL, that reminds me of one episode of "1000 Ways to Die."
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 pm

I think that wheel chair thingy is from Red Dragon.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
DuDZZ wrote:

LOL, that reminds me of one episode of "1000 Ways to Die."
LOL yeah, i remember that ep. when the dude just had to have a smoke LOL!!!

Anyways on topic. See what I was saying in that last thread. Companies see the PS3 isn't getting them the money they thought it would. They are trying to get more. 360 multiplats outsell PS3's 2 to 1. hey figure hell we'll get that PS3 money & that 360 money which will be twice as much. Sony fanbitches will just be butt hurt is all.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 pm

PS3 fantards have nobody to blame but themselves. They just dont buy their exclusives. I really think that a huge portion of the PS3 userbase bought it as a bluray player and most of the rest are mainstream casual gamer who buy Madden every year or the NFS series and games like that. These Sony dweebs we hear on internet gaming forums are the vocal minority.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:)   Heavenly Sword Developer's NEW Game for 360/PS3:) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 am

Master_Chief wrote:
PS3 fantards have nobody to blame but themselves. They just dont buy their exclusives. I really think that a huge portion of the PS3 userbase bought it as a bluray player and most of the rest are mainstream casual gamer who buy Madden every year or the NFS series and games like that. These Sony dweebs we hear on internet gaming forums are the vocal minority.
Agreed that's what i said a while back. This is the average PS3 gamer right here. Aside from the small portion fanboys like elpussydor, and so on. Just watch up to like 32 seconds. He'll explain it all by then. Like I said dumbshits who are willing to spend 30 bucks on a movie that only cost 10 bucks to see in the movie theater.