This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funniest Joke You Ever Heard?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Funniest Joke You Ever Heard? Empty
PostSubject: Funniest Joke You Ever Heard?   Funniest Joke You Ever Heard? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:02 pm

i know everyone has listened a lot of funny jokes.but whats your funniest that you ever heard..i have a really good one hehe
so a guy goes to a doctor and asks
"hey doc,how can i make my dick go bigger"
the doc replies
"take this pills but use 1 per a day"
he takes the pills and goes home,he also has a parrot that is really tricky,he puts the pills at the table near the parrot and walks to watch tv,but the parrot sneaked and ATE all the pills...
after a while.the guy goes to get a pill and sees that is empty,he looks at the parrot and he is really shocked..
he says to the parrot
"WTF DID YOU DO"
the parrot replies
"i ate all the pills,i dont know whats happening to me"
the guy throws the parrot at a fridge fulled with chickens
after few days he opens the fridge and sees the parrot sweating
he asks
"what the hell happened to you"
the chicken replies
"screw you..let me see you bang chicken that are frozen!!!"
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Funniest Joke You Ever Heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest Joke You Ever Heard?   Funniest Joke You Ever Heard? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Three old men are given a test. Their height is measured, and their height is multiplied by one hundred. They are given that amount in money. The first man measures in at 63". He is given $6,300. The second man asks to be measured from his feet to the tips of his fingers. So, he raises his arm in the air and measures in at 66". He is given $6,600. The third man asks to be measured from the tip of his you-know-what to his balls.

"But sir, you can't possibly expect to make any money doing that!" protests the doctor.
"Measure me anyway", says the man.

So the doctor measures down the length, and upon reaching the end, he finds that the man has no balls.

"I don't understand. Where are your balls?" asks the doctor.

And the man replies, "Vietnam."
Back to top Go down

Funniest Joke You Ever Heard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: