This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GAME NEWS 9/30/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

GAME NEWS 9/30/09 Empty
PostSubject: GAME NEWS 9/30/09   GAME NEWS 9/30/09 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 pm

RISEN - Xbox 360/pc game has a release date of 2nd October. Check out the site: risen.deepsilver.com

TROPICO 3 - Xbox 360/pc game to be released October 2009. Check out the site: tropico3.com

CRACKDOWN 2 - Xbox 360 game will feature 4 player online sandbox co-op

ALAN WAKE - Being developed by the guys who brought you Max Payne, Alan wake will be a psychological action-thriller game with an open world but with episodic structure in its storytelling.

GTA IV BALLAD OF GAY TONY - Xbox 360 exclusive expansion pack will feature familiar San Andreas-like gameplay with the parachute add on, tanks and the height restrictions are less strict and you can fly much higher.

KINGDOM UNDER FIRE 2 - The series had a strong start. The first game: Kingdom Under Fire The Crusaders And Heroes was a very good title but then the next game : Circle Of Doom was a total let down. Luckily KUF2 will bring the game back to its roots and should be a very addictive squad battle game. It will hit stores in '10.

MODERN WARFARE 2 - The game will feature a new mode: Special Ops where you and a friend can take on waves of enemies and even have a snowmobile race! It's release is only a month away!

LOST PLANET 2 - The sequel to Lost Planet will feature 4 player co op with friends or even bots! It will be released December '09.

MAFIA 2 - With a huge roster of open ended games available for 360, it makes it hard to come by one that really does present something new. Well Mafia will be that game. One of the game's most impressive aspects is the way the 10square miles of the city will change and evolve over 10 years! Another highlight is the fantastic ai and superb interaction. Be sure to pick this game up in March '10.

FINAL FANTASY XIII - On the 360, it will feature 3 dvds. Will it be worth it? Will the quality of the final game justify having to perform the tedious process of swapping discs mid-game? Or perhaps Square Enix will find a way to make the process seamless, such as being able to save three discs to the harddrive and just keeping one in for the whole game? Well, we're yet to see.

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 - The addictive online gameplay has been improved in every possible way, the visuals are impressive and it will give you 15 vehicles to drive! It's coming out March 2010.
RAGE - The oldest fps developer in the world will soon release an ambitious new title. The game is set in a desolate, post apocalyptic, futuristic earth landscape with vast plains and areas which you will not be able to fast-travel through but take the route in real-time gameplay either on foot or in vehicles!
The visuals will be top notch and I (pspvampire) have high hopes for this game!

Thank you for reading. I hope this has been useful. I may make more of these kinds of posts, depending on the feedback I get.
Also, all of my knowledge of these games was taken from the latest issue of "360" (issue 57).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

GAME NEWS 9/30/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME NEWS 9/30/09   GAME NEWS 9/30/09 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 pm

pspvampire wrote:

TROPICO 3 - Xbox 360/pc game to be released October 2009. Check out the site: tropico3.com

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 - The addictive online gameplay has been improved in every possible way, the visuals are impressive and it will give you 15 vehicles to drive! It's coming out March 2010.

Tropico is so freakin fun to play!!! Kind of like Sim City with Fidel Castro inspired Razz.

I got the first game to my PC and its alot of fun and kind of silly grafics.
Building things often takes forever since they have to level the ground before building the thing.

You choose between 2 factions: Soviet or the US. Each gives bonus income in certain things:
Soviet gives higher industrial income.
US give higher tourism income.

The battlefield series have always been near to my heart (since im a swede), ive played it since the demo too 1942 on wake island.
I have:

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield 1943

And alot of mods to most of them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

GAME NEWS 9/30/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME NEWS 9/30/09   GAME NEWS 9/30/09 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 pm

[/quote]

Tropico is so freakin fun to play!!! Kind of like Sim City with Fidel Castro....etc[/quote]

Thanks for expanding the info. Wink I agree, I have Tropico for pc and it was soo cool. But I never really understood most of the objectives and stuff at the time (I havent played it in like yeaarsssssss).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

GAME NEWS 9/30/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME NEWS 9/30/09   GAME NEWS 9/30/09 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 pm

360 vs PS3......360 has MORE EXCLUSIVES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAME NEWS 9/30/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME NEWS 9/30/09   GAME NEWS 9/30/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

GAME NEWS 9/30/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: