This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today is the day Halo 2 dies

Go down 
+4
DemonWolf
gamer4life
Arbiteris
ghost23
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Today is the day Halo 2 dies Empty
PostSubject: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:42 am

Halo 2 online has it's last day today. Have fun.

Playing gives you an emblem of sorts in Reach to show you were a veteran of Halo 2.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 am

Will get online right now. It's a sad day for XBOX Live. But also a day that will start the wave of new PSN raping features.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 am

Damn,I forgot about this.I will connect my 360 to LIVe tody and play it.But do I need to have Xbox Live gold?

UPDATE:Damn,I think they shut it down.I went on it and it said I wasnt connected to LIVE,but when I troubleshoot,I am perfectly connected.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 am

ill be playing later today. what stuff d you get and how do you get it?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Will get online right now. It's a sad day for XBOX Live. But also a day that will start the wave of new PSN raping features.

I'm not bothered lol I never played original Xbox titles online Razz
And woohoo can't wait till we see what MS has up their sleeves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 pm

What ever MS has coming it better be good, I still played Halo 2 online Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm

According to Bungie.net, Halo 2 is still online now, but we don't know for how long, you may want to play some last minute games before it shuts off for good (which could be any minute now).
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I played 12 round of Halo 2.do i get anything from that?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm

You can still play Halo 2 using Xbox Connect on your PC using the regular xbox disc.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
You can still play Halo 2 using Xbox Connect on your PC using the regular xbox disc.

That's true, but I bet they are all hardcore and would kick my ass easily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

haha you're casual Wink
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:37 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

haha you're casual Wink

To a multiplayer gamer I might appear casual, but I don't like competitive gaming. I play games every day for hours a week, just not online.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

haha you're casual Wink

To a multiplayer gamer I might appear casual, but I don't like competitive gaming. I play games every day for hours a week, just not online.
what games do you play?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

haha you're casual Wink

what games do you play?

I play lots of kinds of games in all generations of consoles. I like to wait for games to get really cheap and rarely buy brand new ones, unless it says "Halo" on the front. Right now I'm playing Outrun 2002 Coast 2 Coast on the original Xbox and I just started Star Wars the Force Unleashed. I just finished Mass Effect so I hope to get Mass Effect 2 after borrowing and playing DarkSiders from my brother. I'm also in the middle of Zelda Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS, but I mostly play that during lunch.

I do play Halo 3 multiplayer from time to time and I love playing Firefight with my friends. I think the reason I don't car for online gaming is I don't know the people I'm playing with, so many of them are jerks, and too many of them are so good it isn't fun to play with them. I wish there was a way to stop elite players from making new profiles just to pwn lower ranked players. They should only be able to play with other elite gamers and I should be able to play with gamers at my skill level.

It should be about fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Halo 2 is dead.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Halo 2 is dead.

Sad news for Halo fans Sad
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Played a crapload of H2 online on April 14th. Nothing but pure fun. R.I.P Halo 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 am

ZeInFormer wrote:
Played a crapload of H2 online on April 14th. Nothing but pure fun. R.I.P Halo 2.

Same here, I sent it out with a bang. So fun, now it is unplayable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is the day Halo 2 dies   Today is the day Halo 2 dies Empty

Back to top Go down

Today is the day Halo 2 dies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: